Tingly/extra sensitive head

Talk about health issues here. Be careful out there folks!

Moderator: blueman

Toronto7443

Tingly/extra sensitive head

Post by Toronto7443 »

Hey guys, I’ve been noticing something different lately with jr. My head is extra tingly and sometimes has a spicy feeling. I had intercourse with my regular partner today and I don’t know if it was stress or just the irregular feeling, I couldn’t keep it up!

No other symptoms to report besides this tingly feeling on the head. I’m not circumcised so when I say it’s sensitive lately, it’s EXTRA sensitive now.

I’ve done bbfs cip with 2 sp from agencies lately. Let me submit this post first and I’ll refer back to my reviews to let you guys know who they are.

Honestly, we all know the risks that come with this hobby but this has really opened up my eyes, I’m worried guys. I didn’t know where to turn except for this tiny community we have here.
Toronto7443

Re: Tingly/extra sensitive head

Post by Toronto7443 »

Hachi from girlfriend 416
Ayaka from VIP SPA 5051 hwy 7

Those are the only 2 bbfs I’ve had in last 2-3 months
blueman

Post by blueman »

Stress could certainly be the reason. I'd say just go to one the walk-ins and get a general STD test to be sure, but most of the serious ones you'd probably have some other symptoms.

Good to know the history, but I don't think it would be from someone you saw 2-3 months ago, most symptoms show up in 1-2 weeks.
Toronto7443

Post by Toronto7443 »

blueman wrote: Sun 01-Oct-2023 11:42 am Stress could certainly be the reason. I'd say just go to one the walk-ins and get a general STD test to be sure, but most of the serious ones you'd probably have some other symptoms.

Good to know the history, but I don't think it would be from someone you saw 2-3 months ago, most symptoms show up in 1-2 weeks.

Ive obviously had a pretty dry 2-3 months. I only started getting back into the hobby in August. Those two girls I saw match up perfectly in the time frame of 1-2 weeks. If you check my review in the agency section you’ll know the exact time.
blueman

Post by blueman »

Toronto7443 wrote: Sun 01-Oct-2023 8:27 pm
blueman wrote: Sun 01-Oct-2023 11:42 am Stress could certainly be the reason. I'd say just go to one the walk-ins and get a general STD test to be sure, but most of the serious ones you'd probably have some other symptoms.

Ive obviously had a pretty dry 2-3 months. I only started getting back into the hobby in August. Those two girls I saw match up perfectly in the time frame of 1-2 weeks. If you check my review in the agency section you’ll know the exact time.
Okay, yes, I was reading the "Hachi ...Ayaka.., Those are the only 2 bbfs I’ve had in last 2-3 months" part. I haven't seen anybody post about having issues after seeing those two ladies, so hopefully, nothing to worry about, but if concerned, get tested, it's free, and it's better to know for sure rather than worry.

If you are concerned about privacy and can get downtown, https://www.hasslefreeclinic.org/ is good. The website says they're open for walk-ins again, but it does get busy so call and see if there's a slow time to come in.
Toronto7443

Post by Toronto7443 »

blueman wrote: Sun 01-Oct-2023 10:33 pm
Toronto7443 wrote: Sun 01-Oct-2023 8:27 pm

Okay, yes, I was reading the "Hachi ...Ayaka.., Those are the only 2 bbfs I’ve had in last 2-3 months" part. I haven't seen anybody post about having issues after seeing those two ladies, so hopefully, nothing to worry about, but if concerned, get tested, it's free, and it's better to know for sure rather than worry.

If you are concerned about privacy and can get downtown, https://www.hasslefreeclinic.org/ is good. The website says they're open for walk-ins again, but it does get busy so call and see if there's a slow time to come in.
Appreciate the tip! It actually went away on its own. I’ve been so busy lately…my lil guy is all back to normal now. I’m wondering if it’s still worth it to test
blueman

Post by blueman »

@Toronto7443

That's great news :) Thanks for letting us know.
Toronto7443

Post by Toronto7443 »

blueman wrote: Sun 08-Oct-2023 2:05 pm @Toronto7443

That's great news :) Thanks for letting us know.
Hey not so good news. It’s clamydia. I’m already on antibiotics. Should clear up soon. Dr warned public health might be in contact. They’ll want a list of my partners since Jan 2023. I’ve already stopped having sex with my partner, I told her I have a bladder infection. Will this somehow go back to her, will I be forced to drop her name? I’m worried now
Rampage80

Post by Rampage80 »

Don't give them your partner's name - make sure that everything is good and then get back in the game!
DonDiablo

Post by DonDiablo »

hey thanks for sharing your experience. I hope it helps people learn to go ahead and get tested , even if the symptoms 'go away'. This has happened to me for chlamydia where the issues seemingly went away but they came back. Only meds get rid of this shit. good on you for getting treated good luck out there!