Page 153 of 174

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Posted: Mon 13-Apr-2026 8:55 pm
by blueman
mikeoh wrote: Sun 12-Apr-2026 8:58 pm Can you resend for me as well?
Just sending it now, look for "Welcome to TorontoBBFS" in your inbox. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Posted: Tue 14-Apr-2026 5:29 pm
by Lylechipperson
Just paid for a monthly subscription. Can seem to send blueman a private message

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Posted: Tue 14-Apr-2026 5:48 pm
by blueman
Lylechipperson wrote: Tue 14-Apr-2026 5:29 pm Just paid for a monthly subscription. Can seem to send blueman a private message
Thank you, You've got full access now.

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Posted: Tue 14-Apr-2026 7:14 pm
by mmarquez93
Been a member for a while. What happened to forums?

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Posted: Tue 14-Apr-2026 8:17 pm
by blueman
mmarquez93 wrote: Tue 14-Apr-2026 7:14 pm Been a member for a while. What happened to forums?
Hi, your 2-year membership expired in March 2026, and you should have received an email about renewing your access. I'll send it to your Gmail again.

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Posted: Wed 15-Apr-2026 6:50 am
by WatsonMorell
Hey Blueman I paid for membership can you allow full access now

WatsonMorell

Profile Id: I-EBNP7VE9440B

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Posted: Wed 15-Apr-2026 7:20 am
by blueman
WatsonMorell wrote: Wed 15-Apr-2026 6:50 am Hey Blueman I paid for membership can you allow full access now

WatsonMorell

Profile Id: I-EBNP7VE9440B
Thank you, you've got full access now.

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Posted: Mon 20-Apr-2026 4:52 pm
by WhoDis
Hi

I've renewed: Profile Id:I-85J43JSC2JW6

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Posted: Mon 20-Apr-2026 4:54 pm
by blueman
WhoDis wrote: Mon 20-Apr-2026 4:52 pm Hi

I've renewed: Profile Id:I-85J43JSC2JW6
Thank you, I'm activating your account now.

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Posted: Thu 23-Apr-2026 3:01 pm
by Krankdull
Hi,

I've renewed. Profile ID: I-H5AVNDTY4EKK