Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Fri 29-Nov-2024 8:56 am
I just registered for the group but haven’t seen an email yet regarding full access. Could someone kindly resend the email please?
BBFS Forum for the Greater Toronto Area and Coast to Coast, Rawdogging Across the Nation!
https://www.torontobbfs.cc/
Check your email; you should have received your sign-up instructions yesterday. I'll resend now.Nathanwest909 wrote: Fri 29-Nov-2024 8:56 am I just registered for the group but haven’t seen an email yet regarding full access. Could someone kindly resend the email please?
Thank you, you've got full access now. Just send you message about the 6-month bonus available this weekend.mikey7767@proton.me wrote: Sat 30-Nov-2024 2:03 pm Hello, I have paid for full membership. Please provide access.
Thanks.
Thank you, just activating you now.Krankdull wrote: Thu 05-Dec-2024 5:31 pm Hi, I've paid for full membership. Please provide access.
Thanks.
Thank you, you've got full access now.Tritonis wrote: Sun 29-Dec-2024 11:22 pm Hello,
I paid in full on Fiver. The Fiver account name is Tritonis557 & order number is FO526A4E16EC7