Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

blueman
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

Sexyfire wrote: Sun 28-Jun-2026 11:16 pm Id:I-EN17DK7SNDHS just paid
Thank you, welcome to the board. I'm activating your account now.
alaki1988
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon 29-Jun-2026 12:22 am

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by alaki1988 »

Hello. I just paid for the membership.
ID: I-HPWR1AH3MVMU
blueman
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

alaki1988 wrote: Mon 29-Jun-2026 11:12 pm Hello. I just paid for the membership.
ID: I-HPWR1AH3MVMU
Thank you, welcome to the board. I'm activating your account now.
Bbfslover
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon 29-Jun-2026 12:55 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by Bbfslover »

blueman wrote: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:48 pm How To Get Access:

Look for an email "TorontoBBFS: Getting access to all the reviews"

You'll receive one usually within a few hours of registering. If you don't get an email, contact us to resend it.
Hi Blueman,

I didn’t get any email after getting registered. Is there any way I could find bbfs reviews listing for Vancouver?

Thanks
blueman
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

Bbfslover wrote: Tue 30-Jun-2026 10:52 pm
blueman wrote: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:48 pm How To Get Access:

Look for an email "TorontoBBFS: Getting access to all the reviews"

You'll receive one usually within a few hours of registering. If you don't get an email, contact us to resend it.
Hi Blueman,

I didn’t get any email after getting registered. Is there any way I could find bbfs reviews listing for Vancouver?

Thanks
I'll send it to your gamil now, look for an email title "Welcome to TorontoBBFS"

I'll also send the last newsletter, which had a few Vancouver names in it.
Bbfslover
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon 29-Jun-2026 12:55 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by Bbfslover »

Thanks for the email but I can’t access any of those links saying that I’m not authorized. Is there a newsletter where I can check out the ladies to see if it’s worth subscribing? Because I don’t know how this works
blueman
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

Bbfslover wrote: Tue 30-Jun-2026 11:15 pm Thanks for the email but I can’t access any of those links saying that I’m not authorized. Is there a newsletter where I can check out the ladies to see if it’s worth subscribing? Because I don’t know how this works
Not really, it's $3 to join for a month and you get unlimited access.
Bbfslover
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon 29-Jun-2026 12:55 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by Bbfslover »

Oh damn Ok I would like to join. Can you send the details
blueman
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

Bbfslover wrote: Wed 01-Jul-2026 7:16 am Oh damn Ok I would like to join. Can you send the details
Yes, look in your inbox for the email "Welcome to TorontoBBFS" I sent it last night with the newsletter. Check your spam or promotions folder if you don't see it.
Bbfslover
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon 29-Jun-2026 12:55 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by Bbfslover »

I made the payment

I-XF42NPU9062J Thats my profile Id
Post Reply