Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

User avatar
Mr.Proctor
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat 06-Jun-2026 9:46 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by Mr.Proctor »

I have made it to the promised land!
Profile Id: I-RWDEHYGNAH88
blueman
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

Mr.Proctor wrote: Sun 07-Jun-2026 5:09 pm I have made it to the promised land!
Profile Id: I-RWDEHYGNAH88
Thank you activating in a minute
Kaiser
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun 20-Oct-2024 9:26 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by Kaiser »

Profile Id:I-XEPC05WNL1GT
blueman
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

Kaiser wrote: Wed 10-Jun-2026 4:24 am Profile Id:I-XEPC05WNL1GT
Thank you, activating your account now
starkownsrogers
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed 10-Jun-2026 11:12 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by starkownsrogers »

Can someone please email me the activation instructions? Thanks.
blueman
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

starkownsrogers wrote: Sat 13-Jun-2026 3:50 pm Can someone please email me the activation instructions? Thanks.
Sure, I'm going to send it to your gmail now. Look for "Welcome to TorontoBBFS" Check your spam folder if you don't see it.
starkownsrogers
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed 10-Jun-2026 11:12 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by starkownsrogers »

Profile Id: I-GS7J428H46WG
blueman
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

starkownsrogers wrote: Sat 13-Jun-2026 9:32 pm Profile Id: I-GS7J428H46WG
Thank you and welcome to the board! I'm activating your account now.
cruiser21
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun 14-Jun-2026 12:10 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by cruiser21 »

Profile ID: I-PHYDWV0TAAAT
blueman
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

cruiser21 wrote: Sun 14-Jun-2026 6:35 pm Profile ID: I-PHYDWV0TAAAT
Thank you, I'm activating your account in next 2 minutes.
Post Reply