Buying Condo in a whore building.

Moderator: blueman

Galaxyvoyager2

Buying Condo in a whore building.

Post by Galaxyvoyager2 »

I have been thinking about this for a while, has anyone considered buying a condo in one of the many known buildings that have a lot of incalls? I think I could save a lot of money and time on gas and commuting. It would be cool to wake up and be able to walk to incall in less than ten minutes.
SensualCanuck

Re: Buying Condo in a whore building.

Post by SensualCanuck »

If I had the money, I know which Condo I'd buy for that exact same thought... lol. I'd have to find out first if the Condo still has an incall before buying a unit.... or better yet, buy a unit and rent or airbnb it out and make money that way.
djrob

Re: Buying Condo in a whore building.

Post by djrob »

Well, not so sure about the buying, but even to lease maybe (on the other hand, being a real estate broker myself and not so big on the Ontario tenant-friendly broken ltb, I've been primarily investing in American tokenized real estate--

It actually maybe could work (minus the tokenized part for complexity...or, if there are enough of y'all that qualify as Accredited Investors in Canada--the way around it is conversely, in the USA, tokenized real estate is restricted by the sec to only accredited investors--unless you're not American, then anything goes...)

Essentially, one property = one corporation in that model, which I suppose could work if the board decides to pull one hueg pivot and have a public facing bunch of investors and it's nunya what the corporations tenants are up to if they don't cause trouble or run afoul of condo bylaws 🤔