Teletest.ca

Talk about health issues here. Be careful out there folks!

Moderator: blueman

sunday1

Re: Teletest.ca

Post by sunday1 »

Not a fan of the price increases. Now $44! And the same price even if all you want is a urine test. Up 51% from when I started using their services.
Curious1

Post by Curious1 »

Do your test results disappeared after a period of time?

I had my test results back in March and just logged in and they are now gone but need it to show a female I am negative/clean to get bare from her.
DonDiablo

Post by DonDiablo »

Curious1 wrote: Mon 17-Apr-2023 7:15 pm Do your test results disappeared after a period of time?

I had my test results back in March and just logged in and they are now gone but need it to show a female I am negative/clean to get bare from her.
yeah they do, not sure how long they leave it up there but remove them after a certain time frame. Makes sense if you think about it that was a month away and so many things could have happened in between.

Next time save the pdf and maybe the girl will still accept it hah
blueman

Post by blueman »

Curious1 wrote: Mon 17-Apr-2023 7:15 pm Do your test results disappeared after a period of time?

That seems pretty quick for them to take them down (less than a month?)

If they have a contact phone)email you could ask if they can send them to you, otherwise, yes have to pay for another test.
threems

Post by threems »

That's standard procedure for them, make sure you download the test results as soon as they post them
Buster

Post by Buster »

Your results stay on LifeLabs site for a long time I think . Get signed up with them and you should be able to see past results maybe. But why wouldn't you download them and keep them handy
Buster

Post by Buster »

I used them in November and I had to call and do some questions. It wasn't a big deal but it was a little hassle. This month I just answered all the questions with no abnormalities ie. said I wasn'yt on any meds - said I never had an operation - basically no outliers and there was no addition requirements to get the tests
supreme power

Post by supreme power »

Buster wrote: Sun 23-Apr-2023 11:08 am

Your results stay on LifeLabs site for a long time I think . Get signed up with them and you should be able to see past results maybe. But why wouldn't you download them and keep them handy
Lifelabs site don't post your HIV test results for some reason but everything else is good