Anxiety after having first Bbfs in life

Talk about health issues here. Be careful out there folks!

Moderator: blueman

Supernut

Anxiety after having first Bbfs in life

Post by Supernut »

Fuck, I did it, first time in my life with a sp. Now I am super anxious about HIV infection. :roll: :roll:. I have been in this hobby for 3 years, had covered sex with with around 100+ sps,have always been very cautious with protections and never got anything. But today I lost my Bbfs virginity to a SP, and now I am so fucking anxious about the HIV shit. Full of regret but I know will do it again.
Curious1

Re: Anxiety after having first Bbfs in life

Post by Curious1 »

If you want to say who was the SP?

Don’t worry the anxiety will wear off and you will get the Urge to do it again. I was the day way when it happened all worried etc and now want it more then not.
The_Sin_of_Lust

Post by The_Sin_of_Lust »

Supernut wrote: Fri 26-Aug-2022 4:03 pm Fuck, I did it, first time in my life with a sp. Now I am super anxious about HIV infection. :roll: :roll:. I have been in this hobby for 3 years, had covered sex with with around 100+ sps,have always been very cautious with protections and never got anything. But today I lost my Bbfs virginity to a SP, and now I am so fucking anxious about the HIV shit. Full of regret but I know will do it again.
Congrats.

Who did you see for bbf? Did you cip her too?
Galaxyvoyager2

Post by Galaxyvoyager2 »

HIV is not as common as you think for straight people. Relax, you bought into the whole western feminist propaganda that wants to castrate men and inhibit their sexuality. Go get an HIV test a couple of months from now and you will be fine.
blueman

Post by blueman »

Supernut wrote: Fri 26-Aug-2022 4:03 pm Fuck, I did it, first time in my life with a sp. Now I am super anxious about HIV infection. :roll: :roll:. I have been in this hobby for 3 years, had covered sex with with around 100+ sps,have always been very cautious with protections and never got anything. But today I lost my Bbfs virginity to a SP, and now I am so fucking anxious about the HIV shit. Full of regret but I know will do it again.
Unlikely, unless you have the habit of seeing needle users (this is why you see reviews mentioning avoiding ladies with track marks), you're probably going to be ok. It's the same with Monkeypox and Syphilis, these are generally more found in the gay community.

For guys who are primarily having oral or vaginal sex with women, the main ones we seem to have to watch out for are urethra infections (you can get this from just oral), chlamydia, gonorrhoea and herpes. All of these, except herpes, can be cured with prescription medications usually in a week.

https://vertavahealth.com/blog/what-are-track-marks/
https://www.healthline.com/health/uti-after-sex#uti-and-sex
Supernut

Post by Supernut »

Galaxyvoyager2 wrote: Mon 29-Aug-2022 10:39 pm HIV is not as common as you think for straight people. Relax, you bought into the whole western feminist propaganda that wants to castrate men and inhibit their sexuality. Go get an HIV test a couple of months from now and you will be fine.
Thank you. I will get myself tested in 2 months and back to update. Bbfs feels good! I don’t think I can go back to bang girls with a cover
Rampage80

Post by Rampage80 »

[/quote]

Thank you. I will get myself tested in 2 months and back to update. Bbfs feels good! I don’t think I can go back to bang girls with a cover
[/quote]

Now you are hooked!! Lol
Supernut

Post by Supernut »

:evil:
blueman wrote: Tue 30-Aug-2022 12:22 am
Unlikely, unless you have the habit of seeing needle users (this is why you see reviews mentioning avoiding ladies with track marks), you're probably going to be ok. It's the same with Monkeypox and Syphilis, these are generally more found in the gay community.

For guys who are primarily having oral or vaginal sex with women, the main ones we seem to have to watch out for are urethra infections (you can get this from just oral), chlamydia, gonorrhoea and herpes. All of these, except herpes, can be cured with prescription medications usually in a week.

https://vertavahealth.com/blog/what-are-track-marks/
https://www.healthline.com/health/uti-after-sex#uti-and-sex
Thank you Mr.Blueman. I paid 550 but I cummed in 5 mins after I put my pp in that pink hole, I usually can do it more than 15 mins. I think I was just too anxious and wanna sanitize my pp asap.
Galaxyvoyager2

Post by Galaxyvoyager2 »

Who did you see?
casualhobbyist

Post by casualhobbyist »

HIV is a 1 in 2500 chance, that's if the girl is HIV positive and has a high viral load

This is a simple website but there have been scientific studies done on this: https://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/preventing-hiv/odds-hiv-transmission-rank/