Unexciting unless bb

Talk about health issues here. Be careful out there folks!

Moderator: blueman

incallenthusiast

Unexciting unless bb

Post by incallenthusiast »

Damn! I thought I could avoid this, but it's been happening more and more.

Some background. I normally avoid discussing bbfs ahead of an SP date. I find it anti-climatic and more often than not it'll backfire, put thoughts in her mind, and kill the mood. All but one of the times I've had bbfs, it's been her initiating. Normally on the second date, and it's happened naturally, which is much hotter than a pre-arranged condition. That's just me, some people don't mind pre-arranging it and that's cool.

Anyway, for me to even get to a second date, I have to be able to perform with a cap on. Lately, though, I just don't get hard when the condom comes into view. It's embarrassing. It's not a physiological problem; it's mental E.D. As soon as the condom comes off, I have no problem going at it. I saw this very hot (new to me) SP today. Great connection, good chemistry, but she wasn't all that open to even any bare sliding. I respect that, but I want to still have covered fun with her. Couldn't happen. Had to go with a CIM BBBJ

Is anybody experiencing something similar? I might have to quit cold turkey for a few weeks and get back into it to "reset"..
Last edited by incallenthusiast on Mon 22-Apr-2019 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
Sommelier du le vagin
John Dough

Re: Can't get it up unless bb

Post by John Dough »

magspark wrote: Tue 16-Apr-2019 12:26 amAs soon as the condom comes off, I have no problem going at it.
Some men have erectile problems with condoms that are too tight. Does seeing the condom cause the problem, or wearing it? If it is too tight there are options like MyOne condoms or MySize condoms.
incallenthusiast

I think it's a matter of knowing it's bbfs vs not. I've never had problems with condoms in the past..

:(
--
Sommelier du le vagin
John Dough

Post by John Dough »

Another possible solution would be to get the woman to use a female condom. That would remove the condom application from your mindset. Female condoms have many benefits over male condoms. She can insert it in advance. You don't have to stop to apply it. One size fits all. The man feels friction, offering normal sensation. More skin area is covered than with a male condom, offering better protection. The FC2 condom is made of nitril. You can use oil based lube with it. It will work best if you lube yourself before using, since the pre-applied lube is insufficient.
incallenthusiast

Re: Unexciting unless bb

Hey, that's a pretty good idea. Thank you! I will give that a try.
--
Sommelier du le vagin