Success rate going back up

Moderator: blueman

allan_east

Success rate going back up

Post by allan_east »

Anyone else notice bbfs becoming easier to get again? The selection of new girls seemed to dry up quite a bit during the last couple years, but in the last few months my success rate has been pretty high. Basically back to how it was pre covid. Most of the new girls I’ve tried lately have been open to it, not counting the asian agencies who openly offer it. Hopefully it stays this way
rawdogg

Re: Success rate going back up

Post by rawdogg »

Yup!

I was just going to start a thread about the very same thing. I'm finding that there are still a lot of " NO BBFS " when asking about restrictions on Leolist but I am also finding that I have been getting more yes answers than ever before. Now whether or not the girls are discovering that in order to gain an edge , they need to offer it , or bbfs is starting to become kinda mainstream , or what I don't know. I had one tell me in a session that most guys ask for it. I'm old enough to remember when a bbbj was a rare treat and now its a given. Maybe bbfs will be the same someday.

I'm also finding now though is that the girls are asking a heavy premium for it. I guess, like inflation with everything else , the price of bbfs is going up.
Use to get it for $220 - 250 /hr and now it seems like it starts at $300 and goes from there. Some even ask for $500 and more. I don't go there. My pocketbook ain't that deep
Curious1

Post by Curious1 »

allan_east wrote: Tue 07-Feb-2023 11:48 am Anyone else notice bbfs becoming easier to get again? The selection of new girls seemed to dry up quite a bit during the last couple years, but in the last few months my success rate has been pretty high. Basically back to how it was pre covid. Most of the new girls I’ve tried lately have been open to it, not counting the asian agencies who openly offer it. Hopefully it stays this way
Thought agencies or Leo List?
allan_east

Post by allan_east »

Curious1 wrote: Thu 09-Feb-2023 8:38 pm
allan_east wrote: Tue 07-Feb-2023 11:48 am Anyone else notice bbfs becoming easier to get again? The selection of new girls seemed to dry up quite a bit during the last couple years, but in the last few months my success rate has been pretty high. Basically back to how it was pre covid. Most of the new girls I’ve tried lately have been open to it, not counting the asian agencies who openly offer it. Hopefully it stays this way
Agencies and spas. I usually avoid leolist and only use it as a last resort
Curious1

Post by Curious1 »

allan_east wrote: Fri 10-Feb-2023 12:46 pm
Curious1 wrote: Thu 09-Feb-2023 8:38 pm
Agencies and spas. I usually avoid leolist and only use it as a last resort
Nice and you must be lucky, rich and good looking as finding more females saying no.