So how do I ask?

Moderator: blueman

Buster

So how do I ask?

Post by Buster »

Im new. Ok, so say I book with a girl and get there. How do I broach the subject. If she is not down with the bbfs it is probably gonna be a shitty session and I may get tossed right? You will have to ask in the room if you are gonna try with an agency girl.

While we're at it I have only asked and got bbfs once and it was long enough ago the girl is long gone so no review. I asked if she had any extras and she said "what was I looking for" I told her. She named a price and we met. Any tips for approaching the subject so that you can back down without fucking up what could be a good session with cfs on the off chance that you get bbfs
bbfser

Re: So how do I ask?

Post by bbfser »

"Just do it" use ur skills of fucking and seducing then just try and slide it in.
youngatheart

Post by youngatheart »

Here's a whole thread on "the approach": http://www.torontobbfs.cc/viewtopic.php ... 1471#p1471
Buster

Post by Buster »

youngatheart wrote:Here's a whole thread on "the approach": http://www.torontobbfs.cc/viewtopic.php ... 1471#p1471
Well that's fine but I cant access it
youngatheart

Post by youngatheart »

Here's a quote for you from my contribution:

I never discuss it in advance on phone or text. I don't ask at the door either. Get into the action and work a bit to get her horny - DATY usually works well with the occasional DATO as a surprise. Kiss a lot too so they feel closer to you personally before all the DATY action. Using soft touch on her legs and inner thighs. Kiss your way up to her mouth. Stay on top and gradually initiate Pussy Slide. If she's open to that your chances are pretty good (but never guaranteed). She may guide your member to keep it out but I've always found that gradually she lets you take charge (trust is building). Eventually I get up while doing PS and look her in the eyes while massaging her boobs - all the time doing PS. I let the tip get close and gauge reaction. If she's ok still, then I let the tip go in just a bit, then out (like it was a mistake) - look innocent when you do that (sort of like puss-n-boots eyes). Keep this up, tip in again and out. If she hasn't reacted, then the next time the tip keeps on going and she usually just loves it. Some girls may stop it there and if so, then I respect their wishes.

After the first time with any girl I've always found them open to it on every visit after that.

Only ever got asked for upsell once and that was when the tip went close the first time. I think that's a strong signal to the girl about what you want and if she's open to bb and wants extra, she'll say so.

I have only used Agency girls and had a pretty good score with them. It's never guaranteed and sometimes it takes two or three visits. I only do it with girls I really like, so a few visits is OK with me. A couple of girls have become GFs for a while and one (who was very popular and lot younger than me) actually went on a vacation with me for a week of bbfs cip in the sun. Patience, gentlemanly behavior and good treatment goes a long way.
Buster

Post by Buster »

Wow 2 months since I wrote the original post and I have found quite a few girls so I will share what I have learned. I'm sorry if this is old hat to some but some might find it useful

1) back page ads that say extras or low restrictions. I ask for the rates and restrictions. Then I ask if there are extras available and just ask for bbfs. This has worked a number of times but obviously you are burning a bridge if she says no. Obviously no restrictions in the ad will work but I have found that those girls are either really expensive or really shitty

2) girls that are listed here I ask if we could possibly skip the condom when I am in the room

3) here's the one that has kinda surprised me. I have asked some old regulars that I figured would forgive me if I guessed wrong. I am two for two and there are two more that I am going to ask. And. No. These ones I won't share
youngatheart

Post by youngatheart »

Buster - not sharing defeats the purpose of this board.
Buster

Post by Buster »

Well my intent was in giving advice in how to ask not who to ask but you are right. It is a dick move to say I have candy and I'm not gonna share. My apologies.
justagigalo

Post by justagigalo »

I just ask straight out sometimes what their rates and restrictions and if they say no BB I have said that ok well I was interested in putting my vasectomy to use and not get you pregnant. Sometimes they have said oh you are fixed and some have come back and said are you clean and then I have been off to the races.
bb lovrcip

Post by bb lovrcip »

Just my opinion yes you did miss out on the opportunity but that doesn't mean you are out. Repeat and if it happens again I would simply ask her. I'm sure others would disagree.