Its days like this where I think I have a problem

Moderator: blueman

allan_east

Its days like this where I think I have a problem

Post by allan_east »

I’ve been hobbying more regularly this last year or so. Anywhere from 3-5 girls a week. And I sometimes have these days where I’m horny af nonstop and go on binges. Today I ended up seeing 4 girls. Most I’ve ever seen before was 3 in a day. Guess I have an addiction :shock:
Seedy

Re: Its days like this where I think I have a problem

Post by Seedy »

allan_east wrote: Thu 08-Sep-2022 11:07 pm I’ve been hobbying more regularly this last year or so. Anywhere from 3-5 girls a week. And I sometimes have these days where I’m horny af nonstop and go on binges. Today I ended up seeing 4 girls. Most I’ve ever seen before was 3 in a day. Guess I have an addiction :shock:
Lol, my advice is just to enjoy while your fit & physically able to. Once you get older you will slow down naturally
bbhome

Re: Its days like this where I think I have a problem

Post by bbhome »

The ancient wisdom is Addiction is only a problem if you can't afford it. I'd add that it's a problem if you're not getting what you wanted out of it.

I've seen 4 Sp in a day before but I planned to do in advance. I was checking out an incall with a fresh rotation of ladies and I saw two new ones, had lunch siesta, saw a third then went to my bbfs backup option for my preferred release. There are also other situations where I plan to have multiple sessions in one day.

If you just went from one girl to the next because and unexpectedly saw 4 in a day then perhaps ask yourself what it would take for you to say enough?