Ontario sports betting sites

Moderator: blueman

blueman

Ontario sports betting sites

Post by blueman »

Wondering if anybody is trying out some of the new Ontario betting sites?

Was watching the MMA fights a few weeks back and somebody was saying they used the MGM app as its sign-up is easier, but all the apps are doing promos now.

The ones I've seen advertised most are:

BetMGM
888sport.ca
Bet365
but looks like there's a whole bunch coming online now: https://www.legalsportsreport.com/canada/ontario/
supreme power

Re: Ontario sports betting sites

Post by supreme power »

blueman wrote: Mon 09-May-2022 12:46 pm Wondering if anybody is trying out some of the new Ontario betting sites?

Was watching the MMA fights a few weeks back and somebody was saying they used the MGM app as its sign-up is easier, but all the apps are doing promos now.

The ones I've seen advertised most are:

BetMGM
888sport.ca
Bet365
but looks like there's a whole bunch coming online now: https://www.legalsportsreport.com/canada/ontario/
I like betway the most and OLG for parlays

you can use interac with those 2
blueman

Post by blueman »

Thanks, good to know
CFStoBBFS

Post by CFStoBBFS »

Most of them have new player promos, PointsBet, Fanduel and bet365 have some good ones. Bet365 is by far the best data provider, they have streaming of certain games and close to real time scores.
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

I have been using sports interaction for years they don't have a couple of prop bets that I want but usually good for ml rl and parlays and most other bets and the live betting is good as the game is on.
Easy to deposit and withdraw with interact and they're Canadian so you don't have to use the tracking app.