Hook up

Moderator: blueman

Datyking0071

Hook up

Post by Datyking0071 »

Any good hook up sites where u find real woman wanting sex for free? Any suggestions?
blueman

Re: Hook up

Post by blueman »

Datyking0071 wrote: Sat 24-Jul-2021 11:45 am Any good hook up sites where u find real woman wanting sex for free? Any suggestions?
Probably not the answer you're looking for but...

Depends on your age, if you can take decent pictures and are in your 20s-30 any of the regular dating sites can be your source - not everybody (esp. women) is looking for marriage and kids. But yes, if you're looking for a hot 20-something, your probably going to be facing a lot of competition.

If you're older or have a bit of free cash, you can do decently on sugarbaby sites like Seeking - yes, there's an expectation of cash involved at first, but sometimes that evolves into something more affordable - some ladies just like the idea of going out to nice restaurants or shopping. But again, you have to adjust your expectations a bit.
Mazadlan

Post by Mazadlan »

Don't know if any of you have ever tried FetLife- its a BDSM site but has a ton of girls who just want to fuck- I had some good results over the last 3 years- takes a bit of time to but worthwhile- also a lot of gang bang action
wasabi

Post by wasabi »

Although you risk them finding out your identity due to the data leak, I’ve had success on Ashley Madison

Mainly as a guy: be in your 20s/30s, very fit (6pack min)

Be willing to accept the woman as: 40s/50s married milfs, however some have smokeshow bodies
Wanderergc

Post by Wanderergc »

I've had free bbfscip twice from seeking. Only cost me membership and airbnb
Gibbey46

Post by Gibbey46 »

Any ads that say "hookup" I find are usually a scam