What are massage parlors like?

Moderator: blueman

Socks2Crusty

What are massage parlors like?

Post by Socks2Crusty »

I want to try one with asian girls, but I'm always turned off that I'm going to run into another john.
blueman

Re: What are massage parlors like?

Post by blueman »

Socks2Crusty wrote: Wed 09-Jun-2021 4:18 pm I want to try one with asian girls, but I'm always turned off that I'm going to run into another john.
They're the same as other massage spas like Premier or others, unless there is someone waiting in the lobby, they try to get you into the back when seeing the receptionist at the front. Unless you bump into someone right at the door, it's unlikely you're going to run into another customer.

Are you worried about running into someone you know or just anybody?
Socks2Crusty

Post by Socks2Crusty »

Both - I've never been to one of these spas and have no idea what to expect
wasabi

Post by wasabi »

Socks2Crusty wrote: Fri 11-Jun-2021 9:25 pm Both - I've never been to one of these spas and have no idea what to expect
If you're going to a Premier Spa, or Pickering Angels, or any of the high end spas, you're better off selecting a girl from the website/schedule and pre-booking, that way as soon as you arrive you're taken to your reserved room.

Sometimes you might just get the itch and be a walk-in, at which point you'd be offered the iPad to scroll through the available ladies. This is probably the only time you'd run into someone else in the lobby/hallways if you take too long to scroll.

The only way you'd likely run into someone you know or have them "find you" at a spa, is honestly your car. These massage parlors/spas have their own parking, but if you blatantly park in front of the door (which you can do if you dont give a fuck) is painting a picture for where you are, especially if you have a unique car/unique license plate. At the Premier Spas (Pure, Perla, S9) they're in industrial/commercial areas with restaurants and stores nearby. Unless its raining I just park somewhere else and take the quick walk over to be less conspicuous.