FreddyChing

Bbfsterb

Post by FreddyChing »

Came across this site same setup as this one
Do any members here know of this?
blueman

Re: Bbfsterb

Post by blueman »

FreddyChing wrote: Thu 23-Jul-2020 2:34 pm Came across this site same setup as this one
Do any members here know of this?
It's a different site, but same interests :)
FreddyChing

Post by FreddyChing »

R u a member blueman lol
FreddyChing

Post by FreddyChing »

The reviews to get u accepted, u gotta write a whole damn essay for one review. Don’t understand why they gotta make it so detailed for. Like they want step by step of the whole encounter
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

Joined here a while ago as a paid member because I was retired from the hobby and decided to come back just before covid.

I was a member of that site for years, a green jacket ( you cats on here from there know what I'm talking about if you don't you get a green jacket after about 25 new confirmed girls you mounted) and well respected but got my account disabled as I didn't post for over 2 years.
I have also been a member of the red board and many others for years not my first rodeo.
Seems like they have no respect I have posted so many reviews there including all my stds that I got over the years till they gave me an award for that yet they closed my membership for being inactive.

Not much loyalty there and yes they want all the details.
Hopefully this board is different although from the posts I've seen it seems like most people share there girls private I have seen some of the reviewed ones here and them some but I'm just out of retirement and taking it slow.

More to come and happy hunting all you cats thanks for having me!😉
blueman

Post by blueman »

Oldtimer wrote: Thu 21-Jul-2022 3:15 pm Joined here a while ago as a paid member because I was retired from the hobby and decided to come back just before covid.

I was a member of that site for years, a green jacket ( you cats on here from there know what I'm talking about if you don't you get a green jacket after about 25 new confirmed girls you mounted) and well respected but got my account disabled as I didn't post for over 2 years.
I have also been a member of the red board and many others for years not my first rodeo.
Seems like they have no respect I have posted so many reviews there including all my stds that I got over the years till they gave me an award for that yet they closed my membership for being inactive.

Hopefully this board is different although from the posts I've seen it seems like most people share there girls private I have seen some of the reviewed ones here and them some but I'm just out of retirement and taking it slow.

Welcome board and looking forward to reading them :) Yes, the last two years have been pretty bad, but hoping things are waking up again. There are definitely some guys who don't share much, but there are many who like the thrill of the hunt and don't might letting everybody know :)
rawdogg

Post by rawdogg »

I was a member of bbfsterb a long time ago. I didn't like all the name calling and squabbling and fighting and bullshit. It seemed like you had to wade through a whole mess of bs just to get to the girls. Certainly a lack of respect amongst the members it seemed. It was great at first but became very tiring.

I like it here better. More respect. Polite. Less fighting and bs. The point is to pass on information of girls who offer bareback. Thats what we are all here for. Why does name calling and fighting have to be a part of it? I will stay here ( if I am allowed ) as long as I am in the hobby. We are all brothers looking for natural poontang sex.

BBFSCIP'ers UNITE !!!!!!

lol
rawdogg

Post by rawdogg »

Now, I just need to pull the trigger on upgrading to see the agency girls. I should see if they are any better than LL girls lol
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

blueman wrote: Thu 21-Jul-2022 4:41 pm
Oldtimer wrote: Thu 21-Jul-2022 3:15 pm Joined here a while ago as a paid member because I was retired from the hobby and decided to come back just before covid.

Welcome board and looking forward to reading them :) Yes, the last two years have been pretty bad, but hoping things are waking up again. There are definitely some guys who don't share much, but there are many who like the thrill of the hunt and don't might letting everybody know :)
Thanks much appreciated!
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

rawdogg wrote: Thu 21-Jul-2022 9:08 pm Now, I just need to pull the trigger on upgrading to see the agency girls. I should see if they are any better than LL girls lol
The agency and those 300 dollars turn me off to be honest overpriced but some guys pay them.
I might try a couple of half hrs later in the year though just to see if I have any luck.
Also I'm finding it hard to figure out where the girls post since backpage and Craigslist is gone.
I'd appreciate any site links so far all I know is the popular ones like leolist sumo and tryst.

Thanks aforehand.