Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

likebare

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by likebare »

I like the Asian places too, ever have any luck at places like Moonwaiting? ASB used to have 2-3 that where good, but haven't been there since left.
blueman

Post by blueman »

Good review on Madison, all information helps. That's one down, one to go :)
dcuplover

Post by dcuplover »

I am planning to come out to Toronto so would like to see who is worth visiting. I have more Vancouver area ladies to add to the review section with proper reviews. It is hard to pick out one or two to start with.
pstud

Post by pstud »

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask if 1 agency girl is enough to get access? Also, last time I met this girl was a few years back but is still active. Reason I can't repeat with this fine lady is because she is far from my place.
Red
Site Admin

Post by Red »

Hey pstud, yes them are the rules - one agency women is good, as long as they're still in the business.
Red
Site Admin

Post by Red »

dcuplover,

Thanks, three reviews good stuff, Vancouver is a fun city. You're in the club now - keep those Vancouver reviews coming :)
Red
Site Admin

Post by Red »

Yes, Paris was a lot of fun, hope she comes back sometime :) ASB is a pretty good agency, Barbie House and MoonWaiting has some fun ones too :)

With the Lush review, you're upgraded now.
pstud

Post by pstud »

Thanks Red! Yes that's her! Her service is unique and she like to sing K Pop songs. Her voice is really good. I hope Lush comes back in Mississauga. North York is too far for me LOL
Red
Site Admin

Post by Red »

Thanks too - she looks great - and the K Pop singing sounds unique for sure - cool :)
Red
Site Admin

Post by Red »

NuffSaid, your upgraded too, looking forward to more reviews. (and include phone numbers)