How often do you get the boot while seeking bb?

Moderator: blueman

How often?

Never
26%
Rarely
18%
About half the time
14%
>50% of the time
20%
I only see girls who I know for sure is open for BBFS
23%

Total votes: 133

bbmamba

Re: How often do you get the boot while seeking bb?

Post by bbmamba »

Last edited by bbmamba on Sat 24-Jun-2017 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gr8BigFun

Post by Gr8BigFun »

I find more girls are open to bbfs than ever before. I think the efforts of this group and others are paying off as these girls realize what guys really want. I've even seen an increase in girls offering it right up front or through the extras menu. When I first started hobbling girls would lose there shit at the thought, even get indignant and spew the health stuff. Haven't had one of those rants from the never camp in a couple of years now. Just a different vibe in general these days.

Many of you lifers probably remember a time of you mentioned bbfs the girl wouldn't touch you if you dipped yourself in latex from head to toe. Most now will still see you for covered even if bbfs has been broached. Like I said different vibe now...
Gr8BigFun

Post by Gr8BigFun »

Further to my previous post i remember a time where the lowliest, fucked up, worst case scenario, drug addicted, skank whore would have picked up a used needle without hesitation in some back alley if it meant she could shoot her veins full of her next fix of Charlie or Horse but you weren't getting your bare cock anywhere near her cooch hole.
Buster

Post by Buster »

i have never just slid it in. I asked at what I figured was a good time and it was either yes or no. One girl said thanks for asking after she said no. She was sick of guys just trying to put it in. No one threw me out yet. There is one favorite I havent had the nerve yo ask and theres a couple I am sure wou;dnt so i havent triediIj
Kgplay

Post by Kgplay »

I've never been booted. Occasionally I get a "no", but usually I get some variant on "sure, go ahead". And I don't "just slip it in", we both know exactly what's up prior to penetration.
Trapper John

Post by Trapper John »

Never got the boot, but I have got the lecture a couple times and even a couple times I didn't get the lecture I walked. One I almost stayed as she was hot looking but I had gone into the situation telling myself if she says no I would leave, like I said I almost buckled but I still managed to walk away. Said thanks but not really what I'm looking for.

I would be curious if people walk or if they stay and have a covered session.
condomsarebadmkay

Post by condomsarebadmkay »

Theres more chicks working than ever and than ever and that helps loosen restrictions. Competition is always good for the consumer.

Since I've started fucking them bb I've been refused a couple of times but I screen & probe heavily before booking. And if she hasn't fully committed before we meet I can be persuasive as hell by approaching it a number of different ways.
bobofoso

Post by bobofoso »

Never been kicked out. Worst case is they said no and I get a bit of a lecture.

the scenarios I usually find myself in are:

1 - asking over text/phone: That's about 50/50, maybe less. In this situation I have had them just hang up on me, and one even tell me (texted me) never to call her again. Usually though they just say yes or no and I go from there. (I rarely do this though, as even if they say yes, there's always the B&S problem.)

2 - determined to get BBFS or bust: I will book an appointment and upon getting to the bedroom I ask up front if they will do BBFS, and if they don't I just thank them, throw them $10 or $20 for their time and leave and look for the next place (I usually do some research before hand and have 3 or 4 potential places, and one 'sure thing' to fall back on if all else fails.)

3 - hit or miss with a new decent looking girl: If I'm not fully committed to BBFS and just out to 'explore', I will drop by a random MP or two and see who is available. If no one catches my eye I will just leave and move on to the next MP ... if someone does catch my eye (I'm older, around 60, so 50+ with a decent slim body is more than enough to satisfy me, far more satisfying in fact than some 20 year old who is hating herself for fucking some old man and making me well aware of that.) I will pay for 1/2 hour session and ask for BBFS on the flip (not shy anymore about asking. If they say no, then so be it, we can work our way down from there. I find it easier to bargain a better price for lesser services once the big 'BBFS ask' has been rejected.) Many times I find that the MPA will say no at first, then we deal for CFS. but at my age finishing with a condom is not going to happen, so after 15 minutes or so of fucking and no finish I tell them "sorry, I'm just too old, and I can not cum if I'm wearing a condom" ... that results in usually one of two things, they either ask if they can remove the condom and finish me by hand (~60% of the time) or they relent and go BB (~40% of the time.)

3a - the good thing about option 3 is that even if it ends up with a HJ finish after CFS, they now understand what I am looking for and most realize that their best time/money ratio with me is to either cut their losses and let me go away thinking the best thing I can get from her is some CFS and a HJ, which will take the full time or longer, or they can do BBFS and make the same or better money in 1/2 the time. I'd say that about half the MPAs that at first only allow CFS and a HJ finish will tell me (or strongly suggest) on the way out that the next time I come back they will provide BBFS. I have had none that told me that, that have not kept their word when I returned -- but I haven't always returned either. Only do so with those who show some real potential as an active participant ... Hey, I'm not fucking them just for the good of my health (actually, I'm down for a near heart attack as I blow a load :-)

Now, all that said, I've been more or less out of action for the last 2 years, so I don't have much of a list of any current new conquests --- last time I did anything even remotely adventurous (have a few regulars that keep my warranty valid with a regular 3,000Km 'oil changes') was last fall, where I went with option 2 and failed completely (even at my sure-thing back up, I spent 15 minutes looking for a parking spot, couldn't fine one and just gave up and went home.)
Red
Site Admin

Post by Red »

bobofoso wrote:Never been kicked out. Worst case is they said no and I get a bit of a lecture.

the scenarios I usually find myself in are:...
Solid! Thanks man for taking the time to write this down.
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Thanks for your detailed response. Great contribution. I’m wondering if there is more chance of bb with an SP who has less business (for whatever reason)? vs being a regular with an sp and then asking for it. :?: I have only done it once in TO when it “slipped in”, but down in the US I have a regular and bb is a given now, but I didn’t ask the first time I just did it.