rant - I need to fuck something, ANYTHING

Moderator: blueman

yycme

rant - I need to fuck something, ANYTHING

Post by yycme »

Its been almost 2 week since I've had my bare dick in anything and the DSBU is reaching critical levels. Last night seemed like a good night to play, no other commitments, budget in place, etc. so popped a vitamin V and line up someone I had chatted to but haven't met yet. Plan to meet at 8 at her place (an 80 minute drive from me, but whatever she offered great VFM & has had good mainstream reviews), get there and the bitch is a no-show. I'm pissed that I've wasted almost 3 hours driving for nothing but whatever.

I hit up a few other regulars and either they're busy or I can't reach them.

So here I am with my pocket full of cash and no where to stick my pharmaceutically enhanced erection,

Damn this hobby is frustrating at times.
Asper

Re: rant - I need to fuck something, ANYTHING

Post by Asper »

Let me join in. I also have a severe case of blue balls. I had been working on the SeekingArrangement website. Everyday, something happens, but not gone to the next step yet. I have two lined up to go, but one still has her monthly and the other can see me on Sunday. Met one girl for dinner yesterday, She was down to do it, but not yesterday due to mainly my time constraint. She was dressed to kill and I was sitting in dinner looking at her, and the whole time my dick was ready. We ended up just kissing in the car. I could have asked for the third base at least, but she seemed to be a nice girl and did not want to piss her off.

So in the mean time, I have not seen anybody. The arrangement is like an oasis. Will look good one day, but then will be postponed to two days later. So yesterday, I had to take action onto my hands:)
cipciphurray

Post by cipciphurray »

Yeah I hate when this happens. The cash in your pocket is burning a hole but can't seem to find anyone worthy of giving it to. Plans A through D all fall through, you get more twitchy shakey and anxious as the BB's are screaming to be unleashed. Worst case you eventually get so desperate to unload that you do a regret fuck on someone you wouldn't even give the time of day on the streets, we've all been there an usually involves a very long hot shower to get the filth off. The disciplined will play with the palm sisters and keep bank to wage the sperm war another day.
yycme

Post by yycme »

Well I'm glad thats out of my system.

I just punish fucked the shit out of a civilian from craigslist and damnit it felt good.
BBFSATMCIPCIACIMWS

Post by BBFSATMCIPCIACIMWS »

Was she good do you have link to ad or pics?