meeting someone you know who is a provider

Moderator: blueman

BBFSATMCIPCIACIMWS

meeting someone you know who is a provider

Post by BBFSATMCIPCIACIMWS »

You book an appointment to go see a provider and you find out upon meeting them it is someone you know?
Or they find out later they know you?
Have you been refused/denied service or they were ok with it?
Just curious to see what the ratio is those that will say ok or refuse you?
bb lovrcip

Re: meeting someone you know who is a provider

Post by bb lovrcip »

It happened to me once as she was an aquaintance. At the time I didn't see her for a while so I wasn't a 100% but pretty close.. When she opened the door I was like that's ###. Nothing was mentioned until the end. Mind you she gave the best blow job and was known for it by reviews! Lol. She mentioned that I looked familiar. I explained as we had a mutual friend whom had actually a crush on her. After a few minutes she decided to give me another blow job until I came in her mouth again! I saw her only more time as it's been a bit to awkward for me. I see her around every now and then and we talk but I keep it a secret although I am dying to tell my friend what he is missing out on. Lol
BBFSATMCIPCIACIMWS

Post by BBFSATMCIPCIACIMWS »

Don't tell your friend keep blowing your load in her mouth who knows maybe bbfscipciaatm lol
bb lovrcip

Post by bb lovrcip »

Lol. Maybe? It's been a while since I have seen her like that but I have her personal number. She's been pretty low key in the biz. I'm sure she would still be into meeting up.