Yeast Infection?

Talk about health issues here. Be careful out there folks!

Moderator: blueman

Supernut

Yeast Infection?

Post by Supernut »

:evil: I have been raw dogging the ladies for a year with both SPs and my own dates. But I always tested myself before I may get a chance to sleep with my date. Always clean, never got anything from this hobby.

I had sex with a girl(civilian, not sex worker) about 1 week ago and she got terrible infection from intercourse with symptom of yellow cheese discharge. And now she blames me for giving her std and calls me a “scum boy”. To prove I am a “good boy” and ensure I didn’t get anything from her, I got myself tested, the results came back all negative(blood and urine).

Does anyone know what the fuck is going on? Is that a yeast infection? By the way, I have long foreskin, like a little winter neck warmer, am I carrying anything like a bad yeast?
threems

Re: Yeast Infection?

Post by threems »

The same has happened to me before, and just like you my test came back completely clean, a few possibilities here:

- She got the infection from some else she's fucking (most likely scenario, if she has bare sex with you chances are she does the same with others)
- She just got a regular infection in some other manner that just happened to coincide with your session
- Bad reaction to your sperm, cum sometimes can alter the girl's vaginal PH and cause all sorts of symptoms, I speak from experience on this one
Buster

Post by Buster »

They can get yeast or bacterial infections that are not related to std's from you- especially if you blow a load in them- It's not that you're diseased it's just that it is a petri dish in there - I actually got a fungal infection on the little admiral one time - I thought I must have an std but the nice doctor lady said go get some canestan - you should prolly tell her to wash out her mucket once in a while- AND - it would prolly be a good idea to wash your wedding tackle before the act!
Supernut

Post by Supernut »

Thank you guys for sharing your experience. Here is some update, she went to a walk-in clinic and the doctor said it must be yeast infection, all symptoms disappeared after taking some shoppers overcounter pills.
Buster

Post by Buster »

Well as an aside - every now and then when it is warm - of course the boys are riding around locked in my undies - it gets sweaty between my bag and my crotch(leg)- sometimes if they have been in proximity to a less than fresh pussy and I do not shower as thoroughly as I might after- that bag sweat will start to smell like less than fresh pussy - I really good wash and make sure the area is pretty dry and spray it with tinactin or micatin - it will sting - do this a couple times a day untill it doesn't sting and you are cleared up - prolly doesn't help that I am a big beautiful dirty old man- anyway now you know if it happens to you
wasabi

Post by wasabi »

I know the original post was from months ago, but just to re-iterate what's been said already and provide some possibly new context (I have a medical background and dated/lived with a doctor for years):

-all women have a natural amount of bacteria and yeast in their vagina, there's 3 different types of bacteria and then yeast which are all typically present in low numbers

-all men have a small amount of yeast on their skin including penile skin

the result of a creampie could alter the balance of bacteria/yeast in a woman's vagina and the tip of a man's penis. If a guy is uncircumsized it would lead to smegma, or smega in general for a woman, or lead to an increase in yeast for either party resulting in a yeast infection. most antifungal creams can fix this is less than a week.

Normal Female Vaginal Bacteria:
-Lactobacillus
-Mobiluncus
-Gardnerella

Normal STI Panels test the following bacteria:
-Chlamydia
-Gonnorrhoeae

Hence why the STI tests would be negative for bacteria