Survival Sex?

Moderator: blueman

LeadBelly

Survival Sex?

Post by LeadBelly »

There was a story on the TV news years ago about "Survival Sex". According to the report, guys would approach female beggars on the street and ask if they were interested in paid sex. And these guys would often get lucky.

Today I spotted a hot young thing begging for money at a street intersection. I was certainly tempted to approach her.

Has anyone attempted to do this? What were the results?
blueman

Re: Survival Sex?

Post by blueman »

LeadBelly wrote: Fri 14-Jul-2023 10:24 pm There was a story on the TV news years ago about "Survival Sex". According to the report, guys would approach female beggars on the street and ask if they were interested in paid sex. And these guys would often get lucky.

Today I spotted a hot young thing begging for money at a street intersection. I was certainly tempted to approach her.

Has anyone attempted to do this? What were the results?
Generally, I prefer ladies who have taken a shower in the last week. Also, if she's hot, she's probably having sex with other homeless dudes. I don't see the appeal.
bat21

Post by bat21 »

I'd be interested in seeing this TV news story because isn't that solicitation? You could end up a TV news story yourself. There was a site that had some stories on this - Hotbabes.to - but they went nova 10 years ago. Adding to blueman response, the next time you see a hot girl begging the northeast medium look to the southwest medium for the "significant other" begging as well. They come in pairs in effort to....

Stand By Your Man!!!

If hygiene is a problem you can wash them down in the shower for some "clean" fun and an overnight sleepover, usually anything goes.
djrob

Post by djrob »

Is it still solicitation if you leave out the "paid" and just ask if she's DTF and let any mention of anything else be anyone's words but yours? 🥴🤔
monkey

Post by monkey »

Oh dude, bad idea
Hygiene is going to be an issue, besides god knows what drugs shes on. if you get lucky and not end up as a predator in someone else's story.
Don't even entertain the idea. Sex is available safely everywhere else.
This is just suicide my dude. Imo.
Too much risk and the reward isn't there .
I've witnessed so many guys get arrested in dt for just doing that. Used to work there and every week I'd see them swarming a poor dude for soliciting for sex.
Again, why, just go fuck a cute sp and move on.