Let's get multilingual (BBFS terms in other languages)

Moderator: blueman

greythings20

Let's get multilingual (BBFS terms in other languages)

Post by greythings20 »

So, in English, we say "BBFS" or "bareback" or "bare"; or "no cover" / "no condom" or "nc"; or "raw" or "natural"; or "no restrictions"; etc. Lots of variations, many of them to evade ad censorship. And, of course, we also talk about "CIP" or "cum in pussy" or "creampie", and other related terms.

In other languages, I assume there are just as many different ways to convey the idea of BBFS, because it probably gets just as censored if you name it explicitly.

I've tried to Google Translate many of the terms above, but Google Translate is bad at slang. You plug slang in, you don't get slang out. Either it understands you (and you get formal/explicit language out) or it doesn't (and you get something completely wrong.) Either way, the result doesn't work as keywords to find the kinds of ads in other languages, that searching e.g. "no cover" would help you to find in English.

I've also tried to google "sex slang [language]", but "bareback sex" isn't the kind of slang that the silly Cosmo-like magazines writing articles like these ever think to include. And even if they did, the word your average girl would use for something, and the word a prostitute would use, are likely pretty different — and the magazine articles have no idea about the latter.

So, maybe instead, we as a community can come together to figure this out?

For whatever language other than English you know, please answer either/both of the below questions, if you know the answers:
  • If you were an SP/handler writing an ad in your language, what would be the slang you'd use in your language to communicate "BBFS is available" or "does BBFS"?
  • As a pooner, how would you ask an SP in your language "do you go bare" or "are you willing to not use a condom"?
Last edited by greythings20 on Tue 08-Jun-2021 4:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
greythings20

Re: Let's get multilingual (BBFS terms in other languages)

Post by greythings20 »

(The languages I'd most love to know these terms in, personally, would be Chinese, Tagalog, and Thai. But go off with whatever language you know the terms for, if you've got 'em!)
blueman

Post by blueman »

In German, the term AO (Alles Ohne or no taboos) is used I believe - a few years ago it would be listed on services, but I think there was a rule change a few years ago.

Mandarin, I don't know, there's "green sex" (no plastic), but I don't know if it's actually used.

Spanish is "sin condón" literally "no condom"
yycbare

Post by yycbare »

In Chinese the term being used is 环保, which literally means being environmentally friendly - No rubber, get it?
greythings20

Post by greythings20 »

yycbare wrote: Wed 09-Jun-2021 1:26 am In Chinese the term being used is 环保, which literally means being environmentally friendly - No rubber, get it?
I've noticed that, but I always see it combined with another character to form — when translated — the phrase "environmentally-friendly blow" (i.e. BBBJ.)

Is there a suffix you'd put on that to mean BBFS specifically? Or would you just say 环保 by itself to mean BBFS?
Strghtshtr

Post by Strghtshtr »

blueman wrote: Tue 08-Jun-2021 6:19 pm Spanish is "sin condón" literally "no condom"
Any Spanish speakers out there know any other slang for this? It could be quite handy in some countries!
Buster

Post by Buster »

Strghtshtr wrote: Wed 09-Jun-2021 7:39 pm
blueman wrote: Tue 08-Jun-2021 6:19 pm Spanish is "sin condón" literally "no condom"
Any Spanish speakers out there know any other slang for this? It could be quite handy in some countries!
Well - I wouldn't call myself a Spanish speaker but I can get by. The trouble with Spanish Slang is that it is about 12000 km from Tiajuana to Tierra del Fuego with about 15 countries in between so the idiom changes just a wee bit. See how your English works in rural Jamaica. A bbbj is often called oral natural. I have seen sexo natural refered to but only in Ecuador. I recommend sticking to sin condom or sin goma (without rubber)
bareessentials

Post by bareessentials »

In Australian English ads, I've seen it advertised as Natural Sex.
kpower

Post by kpower »

I think in Japanese you say no rubber - gomu (rubber) nashi (no). In some review sites They also use NS/NN. No Skin - no condom. NN is Nama Nakadashi - raw cum inside

I wonder if its similar in Korean?
Strghtshtr

Post by Strghtshtr »

blueman wrote: Tue 08-Jun-2021 6:19 pm In German, the term AO (Alles Ohne or no taboos) is used I believe - a few years ago it would be listed on services, but I think there was a rule change a few years ago.
AO Capture.JPG
AO Capture.JPG (44.04 KiB) Viewed 8989 times