Who is your favourite retired BBFS girl ?

Moderator: blueman

Buster

Re: Who is your favourite retired BBFS girl ?

Post by Buster »

Bella from HPL and Neveah from Kitchener (RIP so sad)
PervyErnie

Post by PervyErnie »

Holy shit! What happened to Nevaeh???
I saw her several years ago.
At the time I was worried about her... She wasn't at a good place in life.
Sketchy motel. Took my money, left me in the room and walks to a car to pay them...
I was shitting bricks because all I could think of were those stings you see on COPS or Dateline NBC. HAHAHA
bat21

Post by bat21 »

bb lovrcip wrote: Sun 16-Aug-2020 6:10 pm One of my favorites was also a legend in the East end. She always had good reviews on the red/blue board. I lucked out with her because I only had to pay extra on the first time. Her name was Ashlee "Sexy Spinner. " I was fucking her bareback for almost 2 years. I don't even know how many times I've cum inside her! One of the more memorable times was when she texted me one morning and she was super horny. Luckily I had the day off and she asked me to cum over and "fill her up" as she always put it. The best part was she actually didn't even charge me! I still have texts saved from her about cumming inside her nice pussy . She's a great person too and we had good chemistry. I always hoped that she would return.

Her old Twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/spsexyspinner?lang=en
According to Babylon commentaries she was/is married. Dunno if it was the same guy lurking around.
Buster

Post by Buster »

RE: Neveah and PervieErnie's post

Ya it was weird. The husband was her boyfriend till she quit to give birth but he was hanging around and would bugger of when I showed up. He was legitimately her boyfriend though I think . I don't think he liked her working. There were other guys that hung around too but I don't think she was pimped at least when I knew her. I think those guys just hung out, did drugs in exchange for running errands but what do I know
nutincider

Post by nutincider »

Nova was always fun. What happened to her? Can't find any threads on her anymore.
Dumpster

Post by Dumpster »

Spa girl EE Monica. Young GILF, not everyone's COT. Was easy to get BBFSCIP, even went for BBFSCIA! She really got into it. I followed her around to many spas, even the one she owned in the east end. Her large hanging breast were epic, but caused her back problems. She eventually had them reduced. Heard she opened up another business north of T.O.
bat21

Post by bat21 »

Arianna bbfscip + video square one mississauga. I am wondering if anyone has been in contact with her?
Attachments
7791.PNG
7791.PNG (168.72 KiB) Viewed 14008 times
dwd

Post by dwd »

Jazmin and Skyee, circa 2011. They offered BB duos. Both were hot, young and fun. Brunette and a blonde...they were the hot topic on the old forum!

I first went to see Skyee, had a great session then went back the next day to partake in a duo. It was awesome, alternating between pussies bareback, finally blowing my load all over Jazmin's back (CIP wasn't an option sadly!) It was heaven and I remember every minute of it!

They weren't around long, sadly. That was the only time I saw them!
Trip

Post by Trip »

nutincider wrote: Thu 14-Jan-2021 8:13 pm Nova was always fun. What happened to her? Can't find any threads on her anymore.
Last I saw she is at Toronto Passions.

https://www.torontopassions.com/spdir/opensp/id/16133303140de75dd97b944585a3b2d3f4d31444d3
Curious1

Post by Curious1 »

My Fav passed away in November 😢 as don’t want to name the person
Last edited by Curious1 on Sun 18-Apr-2021 6:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.