Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

torontotoronto

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by torontotoronto »

Hello Blueman, can you please provide me details to access to BBFS section too please?

Thank you!
blueman

Post by blueman »

torontotoronto wrote: Sun 26-Jan-2020 1:32 pm Hello Blueman, can you please provide me details to access to BBFS section too please?

Thank you!
Sure, I sent you a PM with how to sign up, here's a page with screenshots:

https://www.torontobbfs.cc/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3034

Let me know if any questions?
Luvdahotwetbox

Post by Luvdahotwetbox »

Trying to get access. Here's a few of my recent quests:

1) Judy - 437-215-8210 - Sent text and got a quick reply. bbfs was offered and took it for $160. got there and everything was on the menu except for greek, too bad as Judy had a nice tiny ass. CIM, RIM, daty, dfk, bbj all on the table. Judy looks like shes in her 30's. Was quite perky and smiley, and short. Things just felt natural and ended in cip. Repeat? For sure!

2) Linda - 4164567346 - actually saw linda a few weeks back (December actually) working outta north oshawa (Taunton and Simcoe I think). Pretty much same experience as above (i think its the same operation) but different girl. Linda is shorter than judy, and much prettier imho. same services as judy, no greek - though I think she wouldve if i offered more $. Needless to say repeat for sure!

3) Mei @ seductionspa - famous Im sure, but when she asked what I wanted I simply said surprise me and she slipped it in. finished cip and she thanked me, lol! repeat, if guys stop booking her up before i get a chance!!!! :lol:

4) nova@top drawer ladies (its an agency) - very curvy latin girl, all smiles, felt like we were long lost friends! drank some patron, danced to some spanish music, then she lay on the bed and just yelled fuck me deeper, harder, and kept repeating that until i cip. fuckin hot experience with her! repeat, already have :D
blueman

Post by blueman »

Luvdahotwetbox wrote: Mon 17-Feb-2020 8:47 pm Trying to get access. Here's a few of my recent quests:

1) Judy - 437-215-8210 - Sent text and got a quick reply. bbfs was offered and took it for $160. got there and everything was on the menu except for greek, too bad as Judy had a nice tiny ass. CIM, RIM, daty, dfk, bbj all on the table. Judy looks like shes in her 30's. Was quite perky and smiley, and short. Things just felt natural and ended in cip. Repeat? For sure!

2) Linda - 4164567346 - actually saw linda a few weeks back (December actually) working outta north oshawa (Taunton and Simcoe I think). Pretty much same experience as above (i think its the same operation) but different girl. Linda is shorter than judy, and much prettier imho. same services as judy, no greek - though I think she wouldve if i offered more $. Needless to say repeat for sure!

3) Mei @ seductionspa - famous Im sure, but when she asked what I wanted I simply said surprise me and she slipped it in. finished cip and she thanked me, lol! repeat, if guys stop booking her up before i get a chance!!!! :lol:

4) nova@top drawer ladies (its an agency) - very curvy latin girl, all smiles, felt like we were long lost friends! drank some patron, danced to some spanish music, then she lay on the bed and just yelled fuck me deeper, harder, and kept repeating that until i cip. fuckin hot experience with her! repeat, already have :D
Here's how to get access, we don't do reviews for access anymore. PM me if have any questions?

https://www.torontobbfs.cc/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3034
Theoneandonly

Post by Theoneandonly »

Hi Blueman, had access a few years ago but had to leave. I am back now. Do i need to send other reviews for access? Thanks
blueman

Post by blueman »

Theoneandonly wrote: Wed 19-Feb-2020 9:41 pm Hi Blueman, had access a few years ago but had to leave. I am back now. Do i need to send other reviews for access? Thanks
We're not doing reviews for access anymore, but you can sign up here: https://www.torontobbfs.cc/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3034
vandrys

Post by vandrys »

So quick question guys. What would be the purpose of buying a membership? There is no incentive to give new reviews once you've bought in with your membership is there?

Any comments?
blueman

Post by blueman »

vandrys wrote: Sun 23-Feb-2020 2:36 am So quick question guys. What would be the purpose of buying a membership? There is no incentive to give new reviews once you've bought in with your membership is there?

Any comments?
We did have a review for entry years ago, the problem was sorting out the crap reviews that took time and too much arguing with someone over why their 6-word cut and paste wasn't a review. Or someone they saw 2 years ago wasn't "recent" or the review your buddy send in last week wasn't a new review, etc.

Having an entrance fee does two things: One, BB isn't something that everybody wants out in the open, so there is some privacy, and two it just seems to keep the trolls at bay. Most of the longer running boards like USASexGuide and InternationalSexGuide also have a membership fee for similar reasons.

Yes, not everybody posts their gems publically, we don't require them too, I'm sure there's a lot of trading in the PMs, but we also have a lot of people who do share and I think they do because they know there's some privacy and their favourite isn't going to be cutting them off because 20 guys read something on Massage Planet (nothing against that site!) have been texting her demanding no holds barred for $40. We've got over 3000 topics (not posts) so somebody is sharing.

Hopefully, this explains why we do it, let me know if you have any questions?
Theoneandonly

Post by Theoneandonly »

What is more disappointing is when you had access in the past by contributing to the board and now, you have to pay.
blueman

Post by blueman »

Theoneandonly wrote: Sun 23-Feb-2020 1:49 pm What is more disappointing is when you had access in the past by contributing to the board and now, you have to pay.
We always had an expiry date even with reviews for access, was usually 3 months or one year and then you had to send in new reviews.
We've also always had a lifetime option once we switched to the pay system, so there's that option too.

If you consider the average agency charges $130 now for a half-hour (and a lot of the Toronto ones seem to be heading to $300+ for an hour), we're pretty affordable I think if we can help you avoid some duds.