Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

blueman

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

torjays9293 wrote: Sun 05-Nov-2017 8:41 pm Sent my 2 reviews as well through the contact admin as well ;)
Welcome aboard.
micheal_s

Post by micheal_s »

I contributed way to many posts... not sure if I want to start again!!
blueman

Post by blueman »

micheal_s wrote: Wed 08-Nov-2017 5:18 pm I contributed way to many posts... not sure if I want to start again!!
We're not the same board, so you're welcome to send in some of your older bbfsterb reviews :) Doesn't have to be your gems, just recent reviews.
chuda55

Post by chuda55 »

Tina is no more and she is only for Chinese customers.
Arrtemis

Post by Arrtemis »

Hello, i dont know where to start looking. Can anybody give me reccomendations in north york or york region area? Thanks
freedom1971

Post by freedom1971 »

Hi there...

I was an active member months ago and now I would like to have access to the board again.

Below are my recent encounters...

1) Since I live in the North York area, my girl to go to is Katya. She is very friendly and not a time watcher. She very submissive and willing to try new things. For me BB is a must and she is the best at what she does. She's at Yonge&Finch,647-824-3535. $100/hr

2) Jasmine- 647-491-7773. I found this girl in Backpages, she's in Miss. She's a nice girl we hit it off right away, I asked for BB and first she said no, but after eating her for a while she let me do her without the hat. Very smooth body, no odour, cute smile. $ 180/hr
blueman

Post by blueman »

freedom1971 wrote: Mon 13-Nov-2017 2:22 pm Hi there...

I was an active member months ago and now I would like to have access to the board again.

Below are my recent encounters...

1) Since I live in the North York area, my girl to go to is Katya. She is very friendly and not a time watcher. She very submissive and willing to try new things. For me BB is a must and she is the best at what she does. She's at Yonge&Finch,647-824-3535. $100/hr

2) Jasmine- 647-491-7773. I found this girl in Backpages, she's in Miss. She's a nice girl we hit it off right away, I asked for BB and first she said no, but after eating her for a while she let me do her without the hat. Very smooth body, no odour, cute smile. $ 180/hr
Sorry the rules to re-apply are they have to be new finds, these ladies have been reviewed lots of times before. If you'd like to upgrade again, just send the reviews though the Contact Us form.
blueman

Post by blueman »

Just send two reviews in though the Contact Us link in the footer.
longestone23

Post by longestone23 »

I just sent in 2 reviews
SKYKNIGHT77

Post by SKYKNIGHT77 »

blueman wrote: Wed 22-Nov-2017 5:30 pm Just send two reviews in though the Contact Us link in the footer.
Just sent 2 reviews using contact us option.