Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

Swiftman

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by Swiftman »

I sent in 2 reviews a couple days ago, let me know when I'm in!

Cheers
nicenclean

Post by nicenclean »

I also sent 2 reviews to contact us as new member
waiting for my green light :) have more to post
blueman

Post by blueman »

You should all have access now, check your PMs.
bumbaclot

Post by bumbaclot »

2 review sent through contact us
blueman

Post by blueman »

onlycipdoesitforme wrote:Top post says new members get one month free trial, and i presume that means the access the thread title refers to; don't mean to be rude, but mine doesn't seem to have activated, and i can't seem to find where i redeem that voucher... :P little help? :)
Yep, you can post reviews, just sent them though the contact us link at the bottom of the page.
blueman

Post by blueman »

onlycipdoesitforme wrote:
blueman wrote: (snip)
Yep, you can post reviews, just sent them though the contact us link at the bottom of the page.
Hi! Forgive the confusion, but I'm not quite sure how that counts as a "free trial", lol. :| "one month free trial" implies that new accounts would automatically be able to view the BBFS section for a month, but then be required to add 2 reviews to said section, to keep access... does it not? :?

my question was if there's a button i click, somewhere buried in User Control Panel, to activate that month. The usergroups section looks like a promising possibility, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to just activate it myself, or for that matter if my account even have the privileges/ability to do so...

i don't wanna step on toes or make more work for people, either... so here i am, askin. :D
No it's 2 reviews, then you get trial access. It's a free trial as in no-cost. Unfortunately because of the topic we get a lot of people asking to have a peek, so they "know who to avoid" :) That's why we have sign-up requirements.
blueman

Post by blueman »

huckfinn wrote:Hi all.

A question. I don't frequent SPs, but rather MPs. Is posting 2 stories about them in place of SPs acceptable?

And what about strippers?

Also, would love to read a good sample story, with names, phone, etc removed. Is that possible?

Many thanks in advance....

Huck
yes, MP are good too - maybe not from Studio 9 though, we've got a lot of those :)
kitaro

Post by kitaro »

i just sent reviews to Administrator. not sure if it is the right way to get full access. plz let me know

THanks,
bigbeef

Post by bigbeef »

I still don't have full access yet blue
bigbeef

Post by bigbeef »

still haven't got full access guys