Asking for I'd and credentials?

Moderator: blueman

Oldtimer

Asking for I'd and credentials?

Post by Oldtimer »

Upon coming back to the game I see ads where the company or broad wants government I D or fb and linkdn etc what's the experience you cats have ?
Personally Im not willing to do that I remember when I travel I had to join some us forums and try and find the broads that I could talk in email with.
I'm usually a cash guy but am tempted to use a cc at an agency but it might be a risk?
DuffMiver76

Re: Asking for I'd and credentials?

Post by DuffMiver76 »

Oldtimer wrote: Fri 22-Jul-2022 12:02 pm Upon coming back to the game I see ads where the company or broad wants government I D or fb and linkdn etc what's the experience you cats have ?
Personally Im not willing to do that I remember when I travel I had to join some us forums and try and find the broads that I could talk in email with.
I'm usually a cash guy but am tempted to use a cc at an agency but it might be a risk?
Don't. Cash is king.
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

DuffMiver76 wrote: Fri 22-Jul-2022 12:06 pm
Oldtimer wrote: Fri 22-Jul-2022 12:02 pm Upon coming back to the game I see ads where the company or broad wants government I D or fb and linkdn etc what's the experience you cats have ?
Don't. Cash is king.
Thanks much appreciated.
onlythetipreally

Post by onlythetipreally »

This is a good question. Some girls are asking for ID along with a test, so the can very the test. From their perspective the test print out could be someone else's.

Is there a way you can prove that's your test without showing ID? Or at the very least keep your personal information hidden?
blueman

Post by blueman »

onlythetipreally wrote: Sun 24-Jul-2022 2:15 pm This is a good question. Some girls are asking for ID along with a test, so the can very the test. From their perspective the test print out could be someone else's.

Is there a way you can prove that's your test without showing ID? Or at the very least keep your personal information hidden?
I suppose you could send them a photo of your driver's licence with your last name, full address (city is probably enough) and licence ID number blocked off.

Probably only fair too to ask them to provide them the same proof since it's not much good if you're clean and she isn't :)
onlythetipreally

Post by onlythetipreally »

blueman wrote: Mon 25-Jul-2022 11:20 am
onlythetipreally wrote: Sun 24-Jul-2022 2:15 pm This is a good question. Some girls are asking for ID along with a test, so the can very the test. From their perspective the test print out could be someone else's.

I suppose you could send them a photo of your driver's licence with your last name, full address (city is probably enough) and licence ID number blocked off.

Probably only fair too to ask them to provide them the same proof since it's not much good if you're clean and she isn't :)
I wouldn't send that information electronically, but that's great advice! I could use a printout of my license which was scanned, and redact information digitally.

Thank you!