Leolist is full of trash ass hoes

Moderator: blueman

tuckerjames99

Leolist is full of trash ass hoes

Post by tuckerjames99 »

Cannot find a single honest and reliable provider.. used to have a lady who always delivered and while a bit pricy was still worth every penny. Been out of town for a while and tried to reconnect with her but she either stopped working or is not in the country at this time so back to the drawing board.

Now I'm on the hunt for another reliable provider and holy fuck the amount of scams/bait and switch/ugly-as-fuck/bitches with shitty attitude is just disgusting. I don't know if now is a bad time to look for a provider but this is ridiculous. Not even looking for bbfs specifically and I still can't find anyone decent.
blueman

Re: Leolist is full of trash ass hoes

Post by blueman »

Unfortunately LeoList is a bit of a mess on its good days. Best bet would be the spas, at least you get to see the ladies before committing.
tuckerjames99

Post by tuckerjames99 »

blueman wrote: Fri 17-Jun-2022 8:31 pm Unfortunately LeoList is a bit of a mess on its good days. Best bet would be the spas, at least you get to see the ladies before committing.
Ill definitely give them a try, thanks for the heads up.
Galaxyvoyager2

Post by Galaxyvoyager2 »

It's not what Backpage or Craigslist used to be, you could really find hidden gems on Backpage/Craigslist. And at the time social media didn't exist so the hidden gems that would be on Backpage are now only doing only fans screwing their boyfriends and not showing their faces. Also, I have an inclination that Leolist was bought out by a Chinese enterprise. They also bought out announce which was a french version of backpage/leolist. If a Canadian would try to do that they would get sent to Kingston and JT would give a whole spiel about women's rights and misogyny, but because they are Chinese and the current government is controlled by the Chicoms they can do whatever they want, that's why you see all those low ball Chinese shops spamming like it's 1999.
Persiandude

Post by Persiandude »

I think maybe a bit of research in terms of the ownership of Leolist, rather than some conspiracy theory laced with political commentary would have been better.
Attachments
Leolist ownership
Leolist ownership
Screenshot_20220626-114938_Google.jpg (164.72 KiB) Viewed 4026 times
blueman

Post by blueman »

Galaxyvoyager2 wrote: Sat 25-Jun-2022 11:41 pm It's not what Backpage or Craigslist used to be, you could really find hidden gems on Backpage/Craigslist. And at the time social media didn't exist so the hidden gems that would be on Backpage are now only doing only fans screwing their boyfriends and not showing their faces. Also, I have an inclination that Leolist was bought out by a Chinese enterprise. They also bought out announce which was a french version of backpage/leolist. If a Canadian would try to do that they would get sent to Kingston and JT would give a whole spiel about women's rights and misogyny, but because they are Chinese and the current government is controlled by the Chicoms they can do whatever they want, that's why you see all those low ball Chinese shops spamming like it's 1999.
I agree with the first part of that, back in the old days, there was a lot more wild west with sites like CraigsList and Backpages.
Backpages was of course owned by the people behind The Village Voice - odd bedfellows for sure.
But then we all know what happened there.

It seems like LeoList was bought up by Unicorn Media back in 2019, Hungarian not Chinese. Unicorn Media seems to own a bunch of classified sites in Europe.

But if you go to http://www.unicornmedia.pl there doesn't seem to be any mention of LeoList on the site - probably trying to keep that part of the business in the background?

LeoList has since bought up Annonceintime and Humpchies (adult classifieds from Quebec)

Getting back on topic, I think it's the same issues sites like TERB or Backpacge struggled with: how do you keep your paying customers happy (the advertisers) while not letting them get away with things that hurt the site's credibility.

CraigsList's solution was to make advertising on it free (advertisers lose power) and let users flag ads (users get power).
But CraigsList made its money from other sections (apartment rentals), I don't think LeoList could do that, because its name is so synonymous with adult content now.
IMHO the best thing would be to start a new brand using the same platform but focused on the non-adult side, then use profit from that to run LeoList.

---
Humpchies & Annonceintime join LeoList! (2022)
https://www.leolist.cc/blog/en/annonceintime-hump-post-merge/
https://www.seekerstime.com/leolist-canada-based-classified-site-announces-change-of-its-ownership/
https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/19/07/ab14012100/leolist-announces-a-change-in-ownership-the-largest-classified-site-in-canada-plans-its-expansion
https://www.ceginformacio.hu/cr9311418943_EN