Reasonable Overnight

Moderator: blueman

henryxd

Reasonable Overnight

Post by henryxd »

I've always entertained the idea of doing overnight but I don't have a lot of money to throw around. The ads I see always either don't list a pricing or it's just hourly rate for the whole time. I'm personally looking for ones in vancouver but if you have ones to share from anywhere feel free.
blueman

Re: Reasonable Overnight

Post by blueman »

henryxd wrote: Fri 12-Nov-2021 6:34 am I've always entertained the idea of doing overnight but I don't have a lot of money to throw around. The ads I see always either don't list a pricing or it's just hourly rate for the whole time. I'm personally looking for ones in vancouver but if you have ones to share from anywhere feel free.
I haven't either, but I'd say best to call the agency, typically they don't list because as you've said, it's not cheap. I've had prices quoted starting at $1000. It's a fixed price usually.
riffraff

Post by riffraff »

You’re generally looking at the hourly rate x 8. Usually a little less since multiple hours gets you a discount. So if the hourly rate is 250, you’re looking at around 1500 to 2000. Overnights are not always all that cracked up to be, unless it’s a girl you’re really friendly with or clicking with.
elk666

Post by elk666 »

riffraff wrote: Fri 12-Nov-2021 1:06 pm You’re generally looking at the hourly rate x 8. Usually a little less since multiple hours gets you a discount. So if the hourly rate is 250, you’re looking at around 1500 to 2000. Overnights are not always all that cracked up to be, unless it’s a girl you’re really friendly with or clicking with.
this is accurate from my experiences. ive gone lower because we clicked but those seem to be the general asking rates from agencies. i would not entertain the idea of overnights if you don't have a lot of money to throw around imo. it would also be pretty boring imo if you don't even know the girl at all.
wasabi

Post by wasabi »

henryxd wrote: Fri 12-Nov-2021 6:34 am I've always entertained the idea of doing overnight but I don't have a lot of money to throw around. The ads I see always either don't list a pricing or it's just hourly rate for the whole time. I'm personally looking for ones in vancouver but if you have ones to share from anywhere feel free.
This doesn’t necessarily apply to Vancouver 100% but I’ve had cheap overnights (hourly rate) with girls from Toronto via two avenues:

#1 - Get the phone numbers of agency girls and start arranging privates at your place or theirs. 100% of mine stay longer than an hour, some multiple hours for the base 1 hour rate. Overtime if you become friendly with them, some actually ask me “what are you doing for dinner?” Or “what are you up to tonight or after this?” . I’ll throw around ideas like dinner and drinks or Netflix and getting high/drinking, if they say yes, I immediately clarify my “budget” is closed and so if they stay it’ll be as friends, and if they say yes (which happens about 60-70% of the time, you will have some that expect date or overnight fees).

#2 - Seeking Arrangements. Most have the ppm (pay per meet) and although some will specify a time frame or a number of cumshots, if you are a repeat customer some either assume they are staying the night or ask me
If they can stay the night, when I start the meet at like 8 or 9pm or later. Because I always pay the initial ppm donation when they arrive, none have asked for additional money when leaving the next morning
blueman

Post by blueman »

wasabi wrote: Tue 16-Nov-2021 2:06 pm
#2 - Seeking Arrangements. Most have the ppm (pay per meet) and although some will specify a time frame or a number of cumshots, if you are a repeat customer some either assume they are staying the night or ask me
If they can stay the night, when I start the meet at like 8 or 9pm or later. Because I always pay the initial ppm donation when they arrive, none have asked for additional money when leaving the next morning
Good trips, thanks! I was going to suggest Seeking Arrangements too, and there's definitely some working girls on that site, but you can't really lump them in providers - it's more a (compensated) dating site than calling up an agency.

On that, might also want to look at Cuddleup.com, it's not a marketed sex site, but there do seem to be some categories like "Movies & Chill" that could be interpreted as such :) Haven't used it myself, but some other members might have.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ (another Cuddleup type site)