State of the hobby

Moderator: blueman

Greenmangaming

State of the hobby

Post by Greenmangaming »

Hey gents,

Thought I'd ask everyone's opinion on how they think this hobbying business is going/will be going in the future.

Was just wondering about this as it seems to me that things are getting slow/bad. Or perhaps everyone is just sticking their regulars/gems. My go to's have seemingly disappeared, and having to look for a new good to decent, I'm finding it quite difficult.

Is there a lot of demand these days or just not enough, plus the pandemic it seems everyone is raising their prices. So im interested in what anyone thinks. Perhaps it varies on the area?

I've also noticed many more of those BnS Asian ads and have been on the fence on giving them a try. Just need to learn to walk out when what I want is not offered, but I digress.

At any rate, what are your thoughts on the state of the hobby these days?
elk666

Re: State of the hobby

Post by elk666 »

I don't think business is slow/bad, seems pretty busy on the contrary. Seems like demand is as it was pre-covid but with less girls to meet that demand. Not many new girls in particular as you've stated so I'm guessing most are sticking with their regs as well. I think this will taper off in the near future as safety and travel restrictions become more relaxed but I don't really see things resetting to the norm for at least another year or two when covid numbers are just now on the surge again.
David1027

Re: State of the hobby

Post by David1027 »

Covid has nothing to do with us not being horny
Just limits the availability of who we can see

Girls are still being booked solid and with less girls working there doing double shifts.