LeoList

Moderator: blueman

beeohess

LeoList

Post by beeohess »

Hello everyone, I'm a visitor here, and I've never used LeoList before. Since LeoList doesn't seem to have reviews, any tips for successfully navigating it to avoid scams and ripoffs? Anything I should know before I contact a potential provider on there?
Flatulent Fox

Re: LeoList

Post by Flatulent Fox »

beeohess wrote: Sat 07-Sep-2019 3:20 pm Hello everyone, I'm a visitor here, and I've never used LeoList before. Since LeoList doesn't seem to have reviews, any tips for successfully navigating it to avoid scams and ripoffs? Anything I should know before I contact a potential provider on there?
Your best bet is to read reviews here or on other sites. Leolist is a crap shoot, so if you try to go in blind, you better have a finely tuned bullshit detector. The good news is that the cops here mostly only care about minors and trafficking, so there's little chance of getting caught in a sting.
cybertooth

Post by cybertooth »

Flatulent Fox wrote: Sat 07-Sep-2019 5:17 pm
beeohess wrote: Sat 07-Sep-2019 3:20 pm Hello everyone, I'm a visitor here, and I've never used LeoList before. Since LeoList doesn't seem to have reviews, any tips for successfully navigating it to avoid scams and ripoffs? Anything I should know before I contact a potential provider on there?
Your best bet is to read reviews here or on other sites. Leolist is a crap shoot, so if you try to go in blind, you better have a finely tuned bullshit detector. The good news is that the cops here mostly only care about minors and trafficking, so there's little chance of getting caught in a sting.
What Fox said, but to be honest, I've had mostly decent to great experiences on LL. Maybe one or two bad ones. There is a lot of bullshit on there but you should be able to spot them pretty easily. If the pictures look too good, like in a photo shoot, they are almost always fake pics, especially the Asian ones. Doesn't necessarily mean the service will be bad, but it will likely be a different girl. And never make a deposit before meeting. It will always be a scam.
ironwood

Post by ironwood »

You have never used leolist and jumped right into a hardcore bareback forum? That's like never having taken a drag of a cigarette and buying a pound of crack to smoke with a bunch of junkies.

Sniff test fail.

Iron
beeohess

Post by beeohess »

Way to comment 8 months after the fact. I wasn't new to the hobby, but I was only visiting Toronto (I'm not Canadian) and had no experience with LeoList. I did see a couple providers when I visited, thanks to reports from others on here.
blueman

Post by blueman »

Not sure if this is new, but LeoList doesn't seem to let you search the last 4 digits anymore, using the lady's name works fine though.

This site is just getting worse - or maybe they just don't want people finding out how many "new girls" have been posting for months? :)