walking away at the door, have you ever done it?

Moderator: blueman

fmllyutin

walking away at the door, have you ever done it?

Post by fmllyutin »

back when I first started hobbying before bbfs'ing, I recall that I went to two incalls, and both times I told them I forgot something in the car. I went to my car and left.

this was because I felt like I was deceived by their pics, or that their face was not to my expectations.

now, I'm wondering if it's worth it to do the same to indy's, but ask if they would do bbfs at the door. if not, do a 360 and walk away :D
condomsarebadmkay

Re: walking away at the door, have you ever done it?

Post by condomsarebadmkay »

Yup, all the time. I don't make any excuses just tell them that they're not the girl from the ad and do a 180 (doing a 360 as you suggest would just be silly ;) ). I've chicks and one pimp come after me but it ended without anything serious & won't pay a "cancellation fee".
Backbare

Post by Backbare »

condomsarebadmkay wrote:Yup, all the time. I don't make any excuses just tell them that they're not the girl from the ad and do a 180 (doing a 360 as you suggest would just be silly ;) ). I've chicks and one pimp come after me but it ended without anything serious & won't pay a "cancellation fee".
+1
micheal_s

Post by micheal_s »

I walk away all the time! not wasting money on a chick if its not the one in the ad! nor if there menu changed once I arrive . I always verify.. otherwise I walk and don't hand them a cent. some tell me I have to pay for wasting time... lmao . I'm like are you paying me for the gas and time lost?? then don't lie then ! and I walk

lol
Spazhat

Post by Spazhat »

Many many times. Whether a bait n switch. Or she doesnt agree to bbfs when she did by text. If i got a bad vibe like she wont ket u use the washroom. Etc.
Ekot

Post by Ekot »

Walk away would usually be the best choice. If you smell something fishy, chances are, there is a problem.

I know that you know it as well. Or you wouldn't be reading this topic.
Pandorapussy

Post by Pandorapussy »

I agree if feel funny go with your gut feeling. In Hamilton there is big scam last year of black men trap you in elevator and ask for all money and threaten you. I ex military so kick crap out of him and left. Best not to stay. I did not listen to my gut.
phonzx

Post by phonzx »

I've walked away a few times, they opened the door and I saw track marks or they were clearly using fake photos. Kindly started that I did not feel I could go through with it and left, didn't have any issues. They asked once what it was that caused the change of heart and I told them and they said they understood.