Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

blueman

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

bareessentials wrote: Tue 04-Aug-2020 2:26 pm Hi there, I am trying to purchase membership on Fiverr as instructed. I see three extras: Longer Article (1 year), Additional Article (lifetime), and Write Article (not mentioned in forum instructions) could you please elaborate on what Write Article is? Thank you!
When you click on the green Continue button, it takes you to the second screen you mentioned.

- 1 year is one-year full access (includes the agency and higher-end spas in the GTA, sugar dating section)
- Lifetime is full access for lifetime

You can ignore the Write Article option. Only pick one of the two if you're interested in either option, obviously :)

If you don't pick any of the two and just order, that's one-year regular access (basically Canada wide, mostly Leolist plus the tips/leads section).

If you're outside the GTA regular access is probably the best option right now. We have a decent Vancouver and Montreal sections, but it's not as big as the GTA.
bareessentials

Post by bareessentials »

Thank you. I tried to send you a PM with my order number but my PMs are getting stuck in the Outbox. Please let me know if you need any further info or please let me know when my access is granted. Thank you!
blueman

Post by blueman »

bareessentials wrote: Tue 04-Aug-2020 5:54 pm Thank you. I tried to send you a PM with my order number but my PMs are getting stuck in the Outbox. Please let me know if you need any further info or please let me know when my access is granted. Thank you!
Yes, that's normal - any pm shows in the outbox until it's read (unlike emails, not sure why this software (phpbb) does it that way)

Thanks, you've got access now.
Jjhh8611

Post by Jjhh8611 »

Hi guy's,

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue when paying for access.

I registered with fiver and went on to purchase access. Then on fiver it says there was some technical issues. Then when I checked my Cc it showed that it was charged but did not receive any order number.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
bber

Post by bber »

I'm back after a long hiatus. Could I please get the instructions to fully register PMed? Thanks
blueman

Post by blueman »

Jjhh8611 wrote: Thu 06-Aug-2020 8:50 am Hi guy's,

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue when paying for access.

I registered with fiver and went on to purchase access. Then on fiver it says there was some technical issues. Then when I checked my Cc it showed that it was charged but did not receive any order number.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
You need to contact Fiverr about this. Unfortunately without an order number we can't ask them for you.

If you log into your Fiverr account you should see any orders you've made, if it's not there, then it wasn't accepted (this sometimes happens with pre-paid cards)

We did find your Fiverr account, it says you're from the Ukraine, and since we're a Toronto/Canadian forum, there probably isn't too much useful here.

It would be best to contact the credit card company and ask them to reverse the charge.
blueman

Post by blueman »

bber wrote: Sat 08-Aug-2020 1:38 pm I'm back after a long hiatus. Could I please get the instructions to fully register PMed? Thanks
Certainly, I've just sent you a PM, let me know if any questions?
bber

Post by bber »

blueman wrote: Sat 08-Aug-2020 5:27 pm Certainly, I've just sent you a PM, let me know if any questions?
Thanks! Should be all set. Sent PM
Princyrog

Post by Princyrog »

Hi . I paid for the life time membership. How can i get access to the forum. Thanks
blueman

Post by blueman »

Princyrog wrote: Fri 14-Aug-2020 8:01 am Hi . I paid for the life time membership. How can i get access to the forum. Thanks
Thank you! Yes you have access now.