Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

Jason

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by Jason »

Do I still have to post 2 reviews if I pay the membership fee?
blueman

Post by blueman »

Jason wrote: Thu 22-Aug-2019 1:58 pm Do I still have to post 2 reviews if I pay the membership fee?
No, we removed that, just need a membership
tommied

Post by tommied »

Same here. Maybe blue's inbox is full?
funlovin

Post by funlovin »

Just means blue hasn't checked his PMs yet, that's all. Quirk of phpBB (which the maintainers swear is obvious, but....), a message stays in your outbox until the recipient has seen it in their inbox. This comes up fairly regularly (here and on the phpBB support forums it seems).
blueman

Post by blueman »

Thanks yes, sometimes takes a few hours to check the inbox, but definitely let me know if you don't hear back in a day.
blahblahland

Post by blahblahland »

Well I’ve been interested in joining but never received any instructions, probably since this is an old account.

Usually travel between Toronto & Manhattan. First bbfs was actually a year or two at Moonwaiting with Chanel. The usual session progressed until she was on top of me grinding, then she whispered “I like you a lot so no condom”, then put me inside. Was surprised but we really liked each other. Wasn’t expecting to cip but when I was getting close she started to ride harder and faster until the creampie. Ended up doing it again a second time before time was up. Saw her two more times before I had to leave the country for a little bit, unfortunately never saw her again, although I’m always on the lookout if her name or pics show up.
blueman

Post by blueman »

blahblahland wrote: Mon 26-Aug-2019 10:25 am Well I’ve been interested in joining but never received any instructions, probably since this is an old account.

Usually travel between Toronto & Manhattan. First bbfs was actually a year or two at Moonwaiting with Chanel. The usual session progressed until she was on top of me grinding, then she whispered “I like you a lot so no condom”, then put me inside. Was surprised but we really liked each other. Wasn’t expecting to cip but when I was getting close she started to ride harder and faster until the creampie. Ended up doing it again a second time before time was up. Saw her two more times before I had to leave the country for a little bit, unfortunately never saw her again, although I’m always on the lookout if her name or pics show up.
Just sent you a PM.
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

New to the board. I had a bit of a hiccup when registering and activating so never got a PM.
blueman

Post by blueman »

Kaz wrote: Fri 30-Aug-2019 6:30 pm New to the board. I had a bit of a hiccup when registering and activating so never got a PM.
You should have access to the Members Signup section, just PM if any questions.
Hern

Post by Hern »

I also never got an email to register or know how to go about doing so. I would appreciate the help. Thanks.