Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

blueman

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

beeohess wrote: Sat 06-Jul-2019 2:49 am Hi, I'm an American who will be visiting Toronto in September. Would reviews of providers I have seen in the US be acceptable for the reviews?
Just sent you a PM.
gblackwell

Post by gblackwell »

Sent 2 reviews in.
Mbison

Post by Mbison »

Hi guys,

New to the forum but here are the 2 I seen so far

1- Latin Mariana mature milf -4169129462

https://aypapi.com.toronto.listcrawler.com/post/30995823/

I saw her a few weeks back as I was working late and she available @2am. Texted back and forth and confirmed location. Brampton/mississauga border area. Arrived onsite and her pics are accurate. Cute and fun and once things got really heated as I was just rubbing my dick on her pussy. I asked if we could go raw and she told me an extra 40 but no cip and we could. I told her I have the cash and away we go. Nice and right so I pulled out and busted on her stomach.

Total 160hh with bbfs no cip

2-Mature Tia - 647-771- 7399 -outcall only

https://www.eros.com/ontario/toronto/files/4645163.htm?cat=19

I found this one on eros and is very easy going to chat with. I just messaged her asking for bbfs cip and she said first time only bbfs and after that we can cip. I rented a hotel room and brought her by. Super busty and nice. A bit chubby but definetly worth it. We hit it off and from the first visit we bbfs cip. Definite repeat.

Total 300hr msog with cip

In general I dont message asking for bbfs cip but if they say they are open minded with low restrictions or anything goes in the ad then I'll just ask straight up.

Looking forwarding to finding new gems and adding more of my own
blueman

Post by blueman »

Mbison wrote: Fri 19-Jul-2019 6:45 pm Hi guys,

New to the forum but here are the 2 I seen so far
Sent you a PM.
Gump

Post by Gump »

Hi, as per the rules here are my two reviews.

I found both my BBFS's on leolist. At first I didn't think much of the images I was seeing on their profiles, but I eventually clued into what they meant.
Both Riley and Sasha have pictures of a creampie pussy mixed in with their other images. I figured they must be doing BBFS based on that, so I simply emailed/texted and asked.
Riley was first. I'd post her ad, but its not listed currently. I saw her around mid June at the Days Inn on Queen in Brampton. Based on her images I chose to go with HH VIP for $200 which included Bbfs bbgreek bbbj cip cia cim cof daty dfk cream pie and swallow 69 and Rimjob (according to her email reply).
When I arrived, I found that she was not in as good condition as the photos made her seem. I'm also questioning in my mind weather or not the creampie pic was actually hers or not.
As I walked in and began to talk with her, she was paying too much attention to her phone and had the TV blaring as well. 2 very annoying things. I paid up and took a shower and got into the bed. She still had her phone out and the TV blaring. She started with a bj that couldnt have lasted more than 45 seconds then climbed on top of me, popped 'er in and bounced around for a few minutes. Then she wanted to change positions. We switched to doggy and she put her phone in front of her so she could see it. That's when I wanted out. I literally closed my eyes and tried to imagine someone else and just pushed through till I bust in her. Couldn't have been more than 7 minutes total, but I didn't care. Was glad to be done. There was no attempt at any of her other offered services. We were done. Very disappointing service.
She cleaned up and I had another shower and left. She was still on her damned phone as I did. Won't be going back and hope there's better BBFS providers than this around town.

The 2nd one from leolist was Sasha who I saw yesterday night at the Quality Inn on South Sheridan Way. Below is her ad with the pictures omitted for space:
$100 special!!! independent new party girl
Posted Today, 12:16 AM — Viewed 187 times
Name
Sasha
City
Oakville
Ethnicity
Caucasian/White
Availability
Incall & Outcall
Hourly Rate
$200/hr
$100 special!!! independent new party girl
5’4 C34 125lbs
🔸Independent
🔸Fetish Friendly
🔸Party Friendly
🔸Special Menu
(226)927-3620
I texted her and specifically asked what was on her 'special menu'. There was no messing around. She replied with "180hh and 250h for bbfs". I then asked about creampie since she had an image of it on her ad, and the answer was yes. So I set a time and off I went.
I was more suspicious this time regarding the photos after my last experience. I had looked at the photos quite a bit. I could tell from the photos that she's been around the block a few times, and when I got there everything lined up. Couldn't really tell if the creampie pic was hers or not though. However Sasha was pleasant enough, so everything was good. I talked with her brielfy while I paid and then took a shower.
When I came out I got in the bed and laid on my back. I asked if I could stay on my back as my hips and knees have been acting up (mechanic life). No problem. Started with a BJ and then got down to the deed. After about 15 minutes of slow work I asked to switch to doggy. I stood on the floor and her on the bed. I finished up and made a mess. Much better service than Riley. Might even repeat sometime. Finished up with some pleasantries and took a shower and off I went.
And here we are.
TylerJ

Post by TylerJ »

So it has been a few years but here my reviews;
Penny from Sassy Angels: May be indy now. Amazing little pussy with big lips. Loved when I put it in bare. Love to see her again!!
Lexxi: Indy in the West end at the time (evans ave). What a gorgeous little hairy redhead.. Natural pussy, great and CIP was included.
blueman

Post by blueman »

TylerJ wrote: Tue 23-Jul-2019 3:20 am So it has been a few years but here my reviews;
Penny from Sassy Angels: May be indy now. Amazing little pussy with big lips. Loved when I put it in bare. Love to see her again!!
Lexxi: Indy in the West end at the time (evans ave). What a gorgeous little hairy redhead.. Natural pussy, great and CIP was included.
Welcome back, just sent you a PM with how to sign-up.
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Sasha (goes by Sashababy/Valentina/Valentinababy) - 647-556-7221- saw her last year and early this year, good body, big tits and a nice big ass and bbbj was meh, 200/hh cip included

Jordan - 647-394-7530 - saw her early this year, great bbbj, tight pussy, bbfs and cip included can't remember how much. Ad now says she has a guy with her for threesomes.I saw her before the guy joined her.
klokwork

Post by klokwork »

Hello,

I sent my share directly to admin's DM 2 days ago. Still no reply about my membership.

Following up.

Thanks!
blueman

Post by blueman »

klokwork wrote: Wed 31-Jul-2019 10:23 pm Hello,

I sent my share directly to admin's DM 2 days ago. Still no reply about my membership.

Following up.

Thanks!
Check your inbox, there's a message how to sign-up.