How often do you get the boot while seeking bb?

Moderator: blueman

How often?

Never
26%
Rarely
18%
About half the time
14%
>50% of the time
20%
I only see girls who I know for sure is open for BBFS
23%

Total votes: 133

Derrickduo

Re: How often do you get the boot while seeking bb?

Post by Derrickduo »

Gr8BigFun wrote: Sat 18-Feb-2017 9:55 am I find more girls are open to bbfs than ever before. I think the efforts of this group and others are paying off as these girls realize what guys really want. I've even seen an increase in girls offering it right up front or through the extras menu. When I first started hobbling girls would lose there shit at the thought, even get indignant and spew the health stuff. Haven't had one of those rants from the never camp in a couple of years now. Just a different vibe in general these days.

Many of you lifers probably remember a time of you mentioned bbfs the girl wouldn't touch you if you dipped yourself in latex from head to toe. Most now will still see you for covered even if bbfs has been broached. Like I said different vibe now...
I find the opposite! A few years ago, some SP's would blow up if I asked for BBFS and lecture me or threaten me (I'm going to post your number somewhere so everyone knows your trying to get BB ect.) but many, many SP's would say yes.

This was in Mississauga a few years ago. I would come home from work, grab a hand full of cash from an atm, order a pizza, smoke a joint and message SP's for an outcall to my house. It took a little bit or searching, but at least 2-3 times a week I had a hot under 25 year old SP giving me a great BBFS session in my basement. There were many more I could of had for a quick bbfs session, except at the time I was obsessed with the idea of filming the encounters so I would only see SP's who were up for BBFS at a reasonable price and would let me film the session with my phone.

Even with all that, I still was having probably around 5-10 new SP's a month coming over for sessions on my 'casting couch'. I still have those videos and rewatch them from time to time... the good old days.

These days I feel like I can spend literally hours just going through ads and messaging SP's and not find one who is down for BBFS, let alone BBFS and letting me film it. I often find myself wondering what happened, why things are so different now. I think that in many of the free sexual health clinics that SP's go to they now offer a 'crash course' on how to be a sex worker, and one of the things they drill into attendees heads is to NEVER have unprotected sex and NEVER let anyone take any pictures (and certainly not videos) which is exactly what I want unfortunately.

Maybe it has to do with the number of SP's as well. Because backpage is bitcoin only now, a lot of brand new women who would otherwise just use their credit card to post an add to test the waters (and possibly end up at my house making a movie) are not posting because they are turned off by how convoluted it's become to put up an add? Where did all those amateurs go? It seems like every SP on BP these days is a hardened, seasoned professional.

While on the subject of nostalgia though, remember the craigslist days? THAT was truly a golden age...
Thepongo

Re: How often do you get the boot while seeking bb?

Post by Thepongo »

In Edmonton many will still give the lecture or tell you have fun with what ever diesease. Then call you a pig I have had many harass by text.