Who is your favourite retired BBFS girl ?

Moderator: blueman

Buster

Re: Who is your favourite retired BBFS girl ?

Post by Buster » Sat 26-Dec-2020 11:37 am

Bella from HPL and Neveah from Kitchener (RIP so sad)

PervyErnie

Post by PervyErnie » Fri 01-Jan-2021 7:15 am

Holy shit! What happened to Nevaeh???
I saw her several years ago.
At the time I was worried about her... She wasn't at a good place in life.
Sketchy motel. Took my money, left me in the room and walks to a car to pay them...
I was shitting bricks because all I could think of were those stings you see on COPS or Dateline NBC. HAHAHA

bat21

Post by bat21 » Mon 04-Jan-2021 12:17 pm

bb lovrcip wrote:
Sun 16-Aug-2020 6:10 pm
One of my favorites was also a legend in the East end. She always had good reviews on the red/blue board. I lucked out with her because I only had to pay extra on the first time. Her name was Ashlee "Sexy Spinner. " I was fucking her bareback for almost 2 years. I don't even know how many times I've cum inside her! One of the more memorable times was when she texted me one morning and she was super horny. Luckily I had the day off and she asked me to cum over and "fill her up" as she always put it. The best part was she actually didn't even charge me! I still have texts saved from her about cumming inside her nice pussy . She's a great person too and we had good chemistry. I always hoped that she would return.

Her old Twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/spsexyspinner?lang=en
According to Babylon commentaries she was/is married. Dunno if it was the same guy lurking around.

Buster

Post by Buster » Sat 09-Jan-2021 9:18 am

RE: Neveah and PervieErnie's post

Ya it was weird. The husband was her boyfriend till she quit to give birth but he was hanging around and would bugger of when I showed up. He was legitimately her boyfriend though I think . I don't think he liked her working. There were other guys that hung around too but I don't think she was pimped at least when I knew her. I think those guys just hung out, did drugs in exchange for running errands but what do I know

nutincider

Post by nutincider » Thu 14-Jan-2021 8:13 pm

Nova was always fun. What happened to her? Can't find any threads on her anymore.