Teletest.ca

Talk about health issues here. Be careful out there folks!

Moderator: blueman

Buster

Teletest.ca

Post by Buster »

ok . I thought it was time to get tested and these guys popped up after I googled a few things. Yet another thing google knows about me I suppose. Anyway, you pay them $29 you hafta give them your health card number also. They fax a requisition to the Lifelabs location of your choosing, you then schedule to go to the Lifelabs spot and they take the samples with no questions or disapproving stares. Teletest then gives you the results as they become available. I got my pee test ones back in less than 24-h. The $29 is way worth the time and teh trip to the public health clinic imho . Be aware that this could be a little tech complicated for some so if you not very tech proficient you may not want this

Update- got the HIV and syphilis results withiin 48 hours. Everything negative btw. Get tested fellas
sunday1

Re: Teletest.ca

Post by sunday1 »

I used them earlier this summer. Easy as hell. Results in less than 48 hours. Was great to know that

1. I'm clean
2. I had results to show other women

Having those results got me a lot of bb this past summer.
goatcheeseballs

Post by goatcheeseballs »

Great share. Ill vouch to the quickness of this test.

Through the site, i found a dynacare and made an appointment online. As it turns out, i found another location with a sooner appointment and booked online. (Cancelled original location online) I printed the requisition, took in for my pee test. Within approx 36hrs, i got an email saying results are available. They say blood tests maybe delayed, but they will provide results when available. Negative for me :-)

Even though the requisition was sent to another location, it doesnt matter, so long as you bring the form to any location, results will always get routed back to teletest and then you.

The perk is the convenience, low interaction and speed of results for nominal fee.

Happy rawdogging
Flaming9

Post by Flaming9 »

Do they mail you anything? Rather not for discretion from SO purpose
Plentyhere

Post by Plentyhere »

So just a urine test and bloodwork?
goatcheeseballs

Post by goatcheeseballs »

Urine and or blood.

Its within the site, but you will receive an email confirmation when you first submit. After, email update when all results or some results are ready and final email saying your results will expire off site, so download as pdf. Nothing is mailed to you.

Keep in mind, if you're paying with a credit card it will show as “teletest.ca” London, ON

if your results are positive, information will be sent to your family doctor or public health. Believe this is noted on the site.

If you think you have something, better to visit anonymous clinics so theres no paper trail. If you have no symptoms and are clean, use this to get quick and no questions asked results to show partners.
molson2k

Post by molson2k »

Used teletest and it's exactly as as OP described.

Got my results back in 48 hours and everything negative.

10/10 would use again.
adawg

Post by adawg »

Just a heads-up!
Their site is not accepting new orders for past week or two. Owner said they are busy "recoding" the website and will hopefully start resuming order processing by first week of July. Also, he recently introduced lab fees(fees for LifeLabs and Dynacare varies so compare them and select the lower one) for each test in addition to his "consult" fee for most of the advertised tests. STI testing doesn't have additional lab fees if you have OHIP
Bigformater

Post by Bigformater »

Just used Teletest, not that I felt or suspected anything, just as a precaution from hobbying. The price is now $39, the service is as described by the OP. Blood and urine samples were taken at a local LifeLabs. Urine test result for G and C were provided within 48 hours via email, blood test result for H and S takes longer.

BTW, all clean.
Last edited by Bigformater on Wed 17-Aug-2022 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueman

Post by blueman »

Nice, good to hear your back in action :)