Lady is Requesting Test Results

Talk about health issues here. Be careful out there folks!

Moderator: blueman

threems

Lady is Requesting Test Results

Post by threems »

Hi gents,
This SB I’m seeing wants to finally fuck raw with me but she’s a bit paranoid and wants to see tests results to make sure I’m clean before proceeding.
Can I get tested and get the results in writing from one of these clinics like Hassle Free? Or do I have do go through my family doctor for that?
Any wisdom is greatly appreciated.
supreme power

Re: Lady is Requesting Test Results

Post by supreme power »

You can get your family doctor to send you for tests at lifelabs and you can see your results for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis etc within 24 hours on their website

The only one you can't see there is HIV which I find stupid tbh
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

threems wrote: Wed 25-Sep-2019 2:25 pm Hi gents,
This SB I’m seeing wants to finally fuck raw with me but she’s a bit paranoid and wants to see tests results to make sure I’m clean before proceeding.
Can I get tested and get the results in writing from one of these clinics like Hassle Free? Or do I have do go through my family doctor for that?
Any wisdom is greatly appreciated.
The hassle free clinic will provide written results if you want while maintaining your anonymity at least for HIV. If you goto your family doctor you will get tested at a lab that will report to the health authority positive results who may contact you for follow up especially for HIV.

Seeing results on the website is cool but double edge.

Anyone who gets a hold of your id will see what you have been tested for ... e.g., Honey why are you testing yourself for sti every month. Lol

Check out the hassle free clinic.
threems

Post by threems »

Thanks for the info, will do.