Mini stick-on condoms

Talk about health issues here. Be careful out there folks!

Moderator: blueman

John Dough

Mini stick-on condoms

Post by John Dough »

There are two mini condoms available that stick to the penis and cover the opening to the urethra. They should provide some small amount of protection, though they probably aren't fun to remove. The smallest one shouldn't affect sensation at all.

Jiftip is the smallest one. It sticks to the top of the glans. It is made of stretchy plastic and balloons out when you ejaculate. However, the ejaculate is to a large degree held in the urethra. This may not be healthy.

Galactic Cap is bigger and has a reservoir to hold the ejaculate. However, it covers the frenulum, which will reduce sensation.

incallenthusiast

Re: Mini stick-on condoms

Post by incallenthusiast »

interesting concept.. This wouldn't protect you from infection via micro-cuts on the skin, though..

I also doubt many SPs would go for it. Would be good to find out, though.

https://www.jiftip.com/ for those interested
--
Sommelier du le vagin
cunt dumper

Post by cunt dumper »

Seems like it would be putting a banana in the tailpipe
blueman

Post by blueman »

cunt dumper wrote: Sat 13-Jul-2019 9:45 am Seems like it would be putting a banana in the tailpipe
LOL yes I wonder how effective these are too - never mind what happens after release
joedawg

Post by joedawg »

blueman wrote: Sat 13-Jul-2019 3:34 pm
cunt dumper wrote: Sat 13-Jul-2019 9:45 am Seems like it would be putting a banana in the tailpipe
LOL yes I wonder how effective these are too - never mind what happens after release
Debating condom effectiveness on a bb forum.