Thoughts??

Talk about health issues here. Be careful out there folks!

Moderator: blueman

Hobbying4ever

Thoughts??

Post by Hobbying4ever »

I like you have been seeing women and doing them bare for some time now. I get regular checkups and they have always come back clean. After doing some research it seems like the receiver is usually the one who ends up with the highest risk. Being straight I only see women and am never the receiver. I've inly ever done bbgreek a couple of times which is also considered high risk. When I go see a new partner I find out both the safe and unsafe rates before I go. I give them the safe donation, do a bit of foreplay, check them out for needle marks etc before asking to upgrade. What are your thoughts on this post and what do you do to stay clean?
yycme

Re: Thoughts??

Post by yycme »

The rates thing is a red heiring IMO. An SP may upcharge for going bare while on the clock but in her private life might be raw fucking every Ed Hardy wearing douche bag (sorry for what may be a dated reference, no idea what mullet heads are wearing at the clubs these days) she meets on a Saturday night.

Fucking an SP bare is sort of like buying a used horse or motorbike, there's a certain amount of intuition required and there's always a leap of faith. When you're buying a horse you check the problem areas like teeth, gait, coat, hooves and overall general health; same thing with hookers. When you're buying a used bike is it leaking any fluids, do all the seals seem tight, any alignment issues (in the case of SP's, how nuts is she), how many times has it been dropped (or in our case beat up by her pimp); same thing with hookers.